Just found this thread now, I have heard good things about Ripper seeds, I think I'm doing a seed order or two next week. Don't need to, but damn I WANT to.

Everything looks good, looking forward to your new light and the grow. I am running Granddaddy Confidential from SS right now.

And I know the perlite, mine turns a nice shade of green pretty fast. I used to use it to start clones before rinsing it off to switch to the bubblers. PITA but I have not found a great way to select seedlings/clones and getting them into DWC without taking up room beforehand.
that granddaddy confidential is a knockout strain like someone hit you in the head with a bat the one i tried was super frosty with nice hints of purple in the center of the buds and it tasted like a proper afgan
il be waiting till black friday or somthing before i do another seed grab i only ran/seen a few ripper strains but all good so far my buddy is doing the washing machine right now looking good one threw a male sack but only one so think it will be fine there limited line is definitely worth a look some very interesting crosses in there he is also running a bubba kush x kali mist cross that went insane 5ft plus plants stinking of hazey lemon but with very dense buds not like a sativa at all dunno if you seen @Slater zombie kush grow its in his threads somewhere one word PURPLE !!! worth a look if you havnt

that granddaddy confidential is a knockout strain like someone hit you in the head with a bat the one i tried was super frosty with nice hints of purple in the center of the buds and it tasted like a proper afgan
il be waiting till black friday or somthing before i do another seed grab i only ran/seen a few ripper strains but all good so far my buddy is doing the washing machine right now looking good one threw a male sack but only one so think it will be fine there limited line is definitely worth a look some very interesting crosses in there he is also running a bubba kush x kali mist cross that went insane 5ft plus plants stinking of hazey lemon but with very dense buds not like a sativa at all dunno if you seen @Slater zombie kush grow its in his threads somewhere one word PURPLE !!! worth a look if you havnt

I'm eyeing that zombie kush, and some of the crosses look promising. I keep saying "I don't need another kush" then I grow another kush :smoking:
Good to hear about the GC too, I got one switched to 12/12 and another two waiting.
Thanks for the info on Ripper and the GC, I'll go see what that flowery twat is growing in regards to the Zombie :smoking:

I'm eyeing that zombie kush, and some of the crosses look promising. I keep saying "I don't need another kush" then I grow another kush :smoking:
Good to hear about the GC too, I got one switched to 12/12 and another two waiting.
Thanks for the info on Ripper and the GC, I'll go see what that flowery twat is growing in regards to the Zombie :smoking:

zombie is the best kush I've grown so far, great on the smoke and the turps but not so good for hash even though it's white with trics. Buds a little too dense for ice water... great smoke with lots of blackberry undertones after a good month or 2 in the jar.

If do decide to drop some ZK tag me in the journal then I will go through all the different pheno's I found... there are two really good keepers to find that keep pop up. I found both in a 6 pack and then again in a 10 pack.

zombie is the best kush I've grown so far, great on the smoke and the turps but not so good for hash even though it's white with trics. Buds a little too dense for ice water... great smoke with lots of blackberry undertones after a good month or 2 in the jar.

If do decide to drop some ZK tag me in the journal then I will go through all the different pheno's I found... there are two really good keepers to find that keep pop up. I found both in a 6 pack and then again in a 10 pack.

Hey thanks for the info! I make bubble hash mostly out of trim and loose stuff, so I am guessing it would be good for that?
Crap "I don't need more kush" has turned into a "gotta try". I will be getting seeds later this week or early next week so I will tag you in when I run them for sure. That is crazy you found the keepers in both packs!

Hey thanks for the info! I make bubble hash mostly out of trim and loose stuff, so I am guessing it would be good for that?
Crap "I don't need more kush" has turned into a "gotta try". I will be getting seeds later this week or early next week so I will tag you in when I run them for sure. That is crazy you found the keepers in both packs!

Ripper have done there job preaty well with the zombie, out of both packs I saw at least 4 to 5 of the same pheno's both grows... bummer being there's a crappy one that has super small tight nugs but man its gets mega frosty...

I'm about to make some hash with some ZK (just about ready for the trim). Soon as we get a cool day I will be washing... I shall try and remember to get some pics to give you an idea of the return I'm getting

tied the girls down and gave a small leaf stripping
IMG_20190723_235250.jpg

all perked up again after 3 hours
IMG_20190724_030654.jpg

Ripper have done there job preaty well with the zombie, out of both packs I saw at least 4 to 5 of the same pheno's both grows... bummer being there's a crappy one that has super small tight nugs but man its gets mega frosty...

I'm about to make some hash with some ZK (just about ready for the trim). Soon as we get a cool day I will be washing... I shall try and remember to get some pics to give you an idea of the return I'm getting

Nice to see a stable strain, it's so hard to pick sometimes what to grow but when I see a solid recommendation I go for that. If it sucks I get to yell at you :crying: Kidding of course. I found another grow of ZK when I did a search, older posts but looks good there too.

tied the girls down and gave a small leaf stripping
View attachment 1082085
all perked up again after 3 hours
View attachment 1082086

Ohhh some horticulture S&M :naughtystep: I love how fast they perk up and start looking great again :smoking:

going to be changing over to a 12/12 light schedule tonight things are looking great new growth in full affect and drinking well
so its time before they get too big im already fearing these getting leggy on me hope i dont have to break too many necks hahaha
i think this song captures the feeling im having right now ( play it loud or not at all :cooldance::joy::headbang:)

IMG_20190727_215806.jpg
IMG_20190727_222442.jpg

last spraying of biotabs Boom Boom spray cant recommend this stuff enough
IMG_20190727_222510.jpg

this is one of the 2 fruit cake and 2 nicole cream i gave my buddy it got mislabelled when repotting so he dont know which one it is but by the purple stems i think it a fruit cake i took it back because he had no room to keep it but its too pretty to die so it gets to live in the corner
IMG_20190727_222522.jpg

heres a great example of genetic traits the nicole cream has green stems no purple as for the fruit cake it has quite abit of purple so goes to show you you always need to take the genetic make up of your plants into account before trying to diagnose issues
IMG_20190727_215827.jpg
IMG_20190727_215842.jpg
IMG_20190727_222531.jpg

and lastly we have a small lil auto super skunk from seed stockers the first one i grew stank so bad it was amazing nothing like weed but somthing unspeakably rotten hahaha proper skunk

going to be changing over to a 12/12 light schedule tonight things are looking great new growth in full affect and drinking well
so its time before they get too big im already fearing these getting leggy on me hope i dont have to break too many necks hahaha
i think this song captures the feeling im having right now ( play it loud or not at all :cooldance::joy::headbang:)

View attachment 1083540 View attachment 1083541
last spraying of biotabs Boom Boom spray cant recommend this stuff enough
View attachment 1083542
this is one of the 2 fruit cake and 2 nicole cream i gave my buddy it got mislabelled when repotting so he dont know which one it is but by the purple stems i think it a fruit cake i took it back because he had no room to keep it but its too pretty to die so it gets to live in the corner
View attachment 1083543
heres a great example of genetic traits the nicole cream has green stems no purple as for the fruit cake it has quite abit of purple so goes to show you you always need to take the genetic make up of your plants into account before trying to diagnose issues
View attachment 1083544 View attachment 1083545 View attachment 1083546
and lastly we have a small lil auto super skunk from seed stockers the first one i grew stank so bad it was amazing nothing like weed but somthing unspeakably rotten hahaha proper skunk

Nice and healthy bro, let the stretch begin :pass:

Man they look really healthy.... you gonna have a shit load of bud there!
Nice music too Bro, cheers for that on a Sunday morning! Goes nice with my Chai and Purple Afghan Kush fattie!

Back