Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
hello all this will be my main thread for 2019 so what have we ahead of us alot of different strains and breeders dutch passion .seedstockers. mephisto.ripper seeds. and super sativa seed club just to name a few there will e a couple more il add as i pick them up later in the year not to mention some unreleased strains from certain companys that are coming next year il be running most plants in autopots apart from any reg seed runs to be able have a good female ratio the space is a 120 x 120 tent with a telos-008 and a 600w hps as lighting so thats it for now it will be a few weeks before i get everything in order so for now il leave you with a pic of what sort of things i hope are to come this was from last summer some glueberry og
img_20180414_210540-jpg.892208

img_20180417_210216-jpg.893698

first of the black friday orders has arrived cant wait to start poppin these
IMG_20181128_132054.jpg
IMG_20181117_153210.jpg

these are my stash of DP and others probly need another 4 tents for all this :crying:
IMG_20181117_153226.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Last edited:
Is this what ever grower turns into, a seed hoarder?

I've got about 10 different strains already and have a ton more I want to grow, yet I'm on my first grow ever lol
its a bug a good few of us get have to stop myself going overbored and tell myself even if everything goes perfect and well timed its still only possible to do 5or 6 grows a year

small update on this thread i have got 3 candy dawg kush and two og kush photo periods vegging in my freinds tent right now hopeing to have them here in the next two weeks ready for 12/12 then its full steam ahead
:pass:
lol i was so hopefull its april now still no plants

Last edited:
Any updates in here dude. You going to open a seed bank? :biggrin:
:pass::pass:
added more to the collection since then haha its a sickness really hoping to get things going by the end of next week driving me nuts waiting

Back