Live Stoners Paranormal Anyone??

ok what is it this was caught on my sisters boyfriends game cam View attachment 42986just wondering if we got a Chupacabra on our hands :crying:

DUDE That looks like a very mal nutritioned Wild Hog/Wild Boar... That's NUTS! You know I've heard them.. and my wife's cousin was chased by a pack of them at her house in S.E. Ohio but they never found the pack when they went out hunting for them. They literally tried to trample her and I'm sure eat her! Bro, is that here in WV??

yeah its in wv the head does make me think hog but the body looks like a dog and it was only in 1 pic and id think that if its malnutrition you could see its ribs cause you can see the muscles in the hips and shoulder

Good point bro... Very good point. The Mrs. and I are looking at it scratching our heads... She was born n raised here in WV and never seen nothing like that. It's wierd....It's almost like a hybrid or cross between a hog and a coyote or some canine... Are you messing with us man? LOL Is this thing for real? I'm sure it is but I'm just making sure... I wanna know if that thing is in our woods at night!!

Yeah that thing has some muscle too it... The hind end looks like a dog... Hogs don't have long ass tails like that do they? I don't recall... But the front is not a dog...Too much space between the front legs and the tip of the snout... I don't know of any dog breed that has THAT long of a neck like a wild boar... That is INTRIGUING bro! Should be on MonsterQuest!! I LOVE that show!

Game Cams ROCK!

When was this taken bro? This year?

Does it only have 3 legs? That's all I'm seeing lol

He could have both front legs side by side... We're still looking at this thing... You know I used to work with wild cats... It has a tail like a panther or cougar... Best thing I can come up with is a cross between a wolf and a hog... But it's tail keeps me saying no. Dogs don't have tails like that. Nor do hogs... There are wolves here. I don't care what anyone says. I've had people here disagree with me but c'mon... This is WEST VIRGINIA. There's Wolves here for sure.

I've seen Tigons and Ligers... Tiger father with a Lion Mother, Lion Father with a Tiger mother... But that's feline and feline... I don't know about canine and swine... BUT it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this is a U.S. Gov't made hybrid they set loose here in WV... State Farm and other ins. agencies have been bringing in wolves and coyotes (like we need more) to severely decrease the deer populations because in WV there are more Deer than People. That is a fact... They are tired of paying out the yin yang for deer claims. My Chiro is a big hunter. Hell he took this whole week off because of Deer Season opening... He shot a pack of wolves on his property that had EARMARKS bro. They were f*cking TAGGED. Like they were farm raised...

Also, he's caught Wolverines on his game cams. The f*cking game wardens will tell you that you're nuts cuz they don't see them but sure as shit he's got like 6 pics of a jet black wolverine on his plot cam...

Anyway man I don't know what that is... Absolutely bizarre... Definitely has muscle tone like you said... Hind legs like a dog, tail like a panther/cougar, and front end like a hog... Very very bizarre...

Alright here's my encounter. Actually I have 2, one with something and one of a UFO.

Well the first encounter I had was when it was about 20 years ago.
It was late and I was laying in bed waiting for a girl to call me. I remember watching the clock and waiting for a certain time for her to call.
My room had an outcrop type of wall on one side of room, kinda like this \_/
Now there was a window on each part of that wall; 2 tall/Normal windows on the outer parts and a long skinny window on the center that was close to the ceiling.

Well while laying in bed waiting all of a sudden I Heard a Very Loud noise, sounded like a giant explosion. I immediately thought this military arsenal located close to my house was bombed or blew up. Then right after the explosion sound, my whole room went pitch black, except for the long skinny window in the center. It was shining very bright, like there was a flood light right outside pointed right at it.
While laying there in shock looking at the window wondering WTH just happened and if something did blow up, a Big Dark Shadow figure steps out of my closet and walks right next to me in my bed.
I was so scared I couldn't stop looking at it. I tried to close my eyes, I tried to cover my head, I tried to wake myself up (thinking I must be dreaming), but I couldn't.
The figure then stepped back into my closet, right when it step into the closet my room lit up like normal (well a normal room with the light off).

Well I told almost everyone I knew about this encounter for years.
I then watched a movie called Mothman Prophecies and how the Mothmen appeared was almost exactly like what happened to me. It was crazy as hell when I watched that movie.

So that was my first encounter.
My Second encounter wasn't really an encounter, just something I saw.

The second thing I saw was a UFO (well I don't like to say it was, but it was something).
A buddy, a friend of his and myself were out stargazing (I had a really nice Telescope (that I ended up selling to get money for my current/first grow). We were away from the city a good 25 miles at an Observatory in the country.
He was looking through my telescope, his friend through my Binoculars and me just looking up at the sky.

Well I saw a fairly fast moving light. Not super fast, but if you've ever seen a satellite or space station go across the sky it was at about that speed. Takes maybe a min or 2 to get from Horizon to Horizon.
So I was watching it, thinking it was just a satellite/or space station when all of a sudden it just stopped.
It stayed still for a few seconds then it looked like it started going the opposite direction slowly for another couple seconds, then it stopped again and appeared to be heading towards us (well we were very, very, very far away from it though), then it stopped again and I was like WTF.
Well after it appeared to come towards us and then stop it just took off back toward its original direction and it went FAST. It was like a stream of light for a second and then it was just gone.
I started telling the 2 people I was with about it and they thought I was fucking with them and I made it up, but I wasn't.
It was crazy as hell.

Well those are my 2 encounters and even though I saw what I saw, I don't say I saw a UFO and I don't say I saw a Mothman/Ghost. I just say I have no idea what they were, but it's what I saw.

Last edited:
That's CRAZY bro! Thanks for sharing that!! Very unusual encounters! I'm with you... I wouldn't know what to call them either... Just simply "Paranormal". Thanks again bro!

Back