Live Stoners Paranormal Anyone??

UFO @ NFL GAME -- Saints vs Colts 10-23-11

I'm gonna throw this in with the Paranormal unless someone else wants to start a UFO thread... Personally with me, as far as UFO's are concerned, I always first think Government... But sometimes is see stuff that really makes me scratch my head. The guy in the video reminds me of me... LOL I'm always pausing my DirecTV DVR when I think I see stuff LOL. Here's the link. It's a quick to the point vid. It's intriguing...

http://www.aol.com/2011/11/01/ufo-nfl-game_n_1069148.html?test=latestnews

:smokebuds:

WVR- about that ghosted pic you did earlier, I've seen other shots that happen like that. My womans cousin had a boyfriend who joined the army and just before deployment to iraq commited suicide. It just so happened that during her graduation the photographer got a bunch of pictures and didn't notice a thing, but as soon as he pulled up any pics of her that evening you could see very vibrant images of him holding her, or standing next to her, some were just floating above her.
I have no doubt that the spiritual realm exists, as I have encountered many situations in my life that leave no room doubt.

Hey Direhit! That's just awesome! Thanks for the reply on this thread and telling us that. I feel the same way bro. Too many things have happened to me alone (let along wife, friends, & family) for their to be a thread of doubt. I can't say for certain what the answers are... Sometimes I think we aren't supposed to know at this stage/dimension or what not. One thing I do know for sure is... Energy is neither created nor destroyed. It just is... So we are all energy. In that thought process I lean towards that we are all just on a journey to "enlightenment" meaning pure light. At some point we become pure light. With conscience... Now that is some crazy stuff right there! Being able to "manifest" and travel as light. Anyway sorry lol This HBD got me philosophical LOL

Thanks for sharing bro.

:smokebuds:

Yeah, people always speak about thinking they see their loved ones who have passed on... then they get told that they're crazy half the time. We already are pure energy! When a person learns to relax completely they can do quite a few things, as it allows their mind the ability to call their energies forth in a non physical form.. I often banter on about having abilities that people don't believe in until they see them..but I have been doing meditation and chi kung style exercises for years. I have come to realize in reality our brains are simply a place for our energy forms to dwell within. You can control your bodies every action from within your brain, but when you sleep you have the chance to free your energy, or explore the less used parts of the brain. Modern medicine is flawed in many aspects because they neglect the workings of the body, and focus on chemically blocking bodily mechanisms to stop "symptoms".. I could go on for ages, but my poit is that WE ARE ALREADY PURE ENERGY. If I met any of you in person I could show you how I demonstrate this.. I have the subject sit and relax, and then put palms up. I then position my hands over theirs and I can literally enter another beings body through my hands. First they experience what feels like sparks, followed by a rush of warmness flooding into their arms to any part I focus on. During such sessions I experience what the subject experiences, pain, nervous tension, etc... and I can remove ailments from their bodies and take them into my own.. I don't know what else to say about it, but humans suffering = bad flow of energy from our pure form to our bodily form.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's some crazy stuff there bro! I agree with that we are energy and also the mind thing. I dream lucidly almost every night. For almost 8 years now. Once I taught my brain to realize what I'm doing in my dreams at SOME point within the dream I do recongnize it IS a dream and either wake myself up or just start going nuts! Manipulating the world around me and actually controlling my actions. It don't do it all throughout the night but there's always a point sometime in the night I do realize it. It helps me get out of nightmares and dreams I don't want to be in anymore for whatever reason and I just tell myself to wake up. And I do. Anyway what you said made me think of that.

That's pretty cool bro. I've heard of people doing what you can do just never straight from some one who actually does it. :smokebuds:

Hey West! Been lurking on this thread since you started it and wanted to add this to the mix. It's a new documentary that just came out this past month on 11-11-11.

I'm in the middle of watching it now but have a look see at the trailer.

[video=youtube;OibqdwHyZxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OibqdwHyZxk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Very interesting stuff about our planet, the systems that run it and how free energy could play a major role in our thriving future. Let me know if you want the link to the full 2 hour documentary!

Here you go JM!

[video=youtube;kdGi6Q3N9tY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdGi6Q3N9tY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I'm about 30 mins into it right now at work when im supposed to be working lol

and @realcarlos, yeah kind of like Zietgiest so far but not about religion at all. Im thinking its more like that movie Kamatica...more about being aware and waking up...seeing the system and institutions for what they are and most importantly realizing that free energy does exist. How powerful each of us would become if we tapped into our true selves and reached our potential as beings? I'ts an exciting time to be alive, with masses waking up day by day.

Look at the Occupy movement. Over 1000 places where people are protesting all over the nation...when's the least time you heard of THAT happening? Change is happening alright, and Obama ain't the one bringing it! lol

loll... already into 15 min myself... lol i should be working too!

lol

Back