Mephisto Genetics Papa E Does Sour Crinkle!

Subbed.

I use a diy COB light that produces zero heat and I've been having a temperature issue and have been researching alot about what's the best temp for autoflowers.

From what I've found, this can be very strain-dependant with Indicas happiest (without CO2 supplementation) in the low to mid 70s and sativas in the 80s.

I was considering Sour Stomper (80/20) for my next run for this reason.

Hello again friends! Hope everyone's having a nice holiday season.

Day 42 for my lovelies and they're doing wonderfully. The info from @mephisto says they'll be done in 60-65 days, but...I think these girls could go 70 easy. I guess we'll have to wait and see! They had been getting 590ppm for the past little bit, but I've noticed a bit of lightening in the foliage and a few tan sports on one leaf from each plant so I bumped things up to 650ppm on Xmas eve to give 'em a little more to chew on. For those who grow in coco - how long after adjusting feed levels should I expect to see results? I have a feeling the spots may be the very beginning of a deficiency (Cal-Mag?) but hopefully some more experienced heads can take a look and tell me what y'all think. :bow:

Anyway, other than that they're full of bud sites and rocking along. Can't ask for nicer plants. :thumbsup:

Pics!
20171226_LR1.jpg

20171226_LR2.jpg

Shorty (on the left)
20171226_L.jpg

Stretch (on the right)
20171226_R.jpg

The spots (same leaf from Stretch, different lighting)
20171226_Spot.jpg

20171226_Spot2.jpg

As always, thanks for stopping by! :thanks:

Last edited:
Still having a bit of an issue with some kind of deficiency. I *think* it's cal/mag, but not really sure. I first noticed it about 3-4 days ago on one leaf on one plant, but now I'm seeing it on a few leaves on both plants. The foliage on both plants also seems a little lighter than it should be which also makes me think cal/mag but again, not sure. They've been getting 650ppm feeds since Xmas eve, and I need to make another batch of nutes later today. Anyone have any advice? @mephisto ? @Waira ? @Seabass ? Halp!

20171227_125913.jpg

keep.jpg

keep1.jpg
keeplef.jpg

Attachments

• keep2.jpg
    keep2.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 65
Should be fine, yeah a bit of cal/mag might sort it out. Looking goos so far.............eP.

Should be fine, yeah a bit of cal/mag might sort it out. Looking goos so far.............eP.

Hey Penguin! Thanks for checking in. I'm pretty sure it's a cal-mag issue. I'll be sure to add a little extra in with this next batch. :pass:

Back