Outdoor Outdoor growing in northern europe

Mr Stonde

Northern grower
Reaction score
Its little early for outdoor growing here in finland (N60), but i did plant first 2 seeds inside the plastic bottles n i hope that i can transplant them after 3weeks inside greenhouse like cover made of plastic. Cover i will take away when weather is warmer.
Strain is dr. Kosher kush from city seed bank

Attachments

• IMG_4463.JPG
    IMG_4463.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 477
Its little early for outdoor growing here in finland (N60), but i did plant first 2 seeds inside the plastic bottles n i hope that i can transplant them after 3weeks inside greenhouse like cover made of plastic. Cover i will take away when weather is warmer.

All the best, @Mr Stonde, for your grow.
N60 sounds pretty scaring to me, haha!!!!
But I'm sure you've got your methods.

Thanx, we r hoping early n warm spring.

Good luck on your grow!
You lucky dawg! you are at 60N and you can see the ground. i live at 47N and there is still a couple feet of snow on the ground (close to a meter) and the lakes are still frozen enough to drive a truck across without any fear of falling through.

Good luck on your grow!
You lucky dawg! you are at 60N and you can see the ground. i live at 47N and there is still a couple feet of snow on the ground (close to a meter) and the lakes are still frozen enough to drive a truck across without any fear of falling through.

Hahaha yeah I hear you man!! Amazing how different Eurpoean climates are compared to central and eastern north America. I am guessing that 47N is awesome in Europe!! A UK guy was just telling me the other day its due to updrafts from the sahara desert. Yeah I was up at 50N 2 weeks ago and they had 30"(75cm) thick ice on the lake. Just enough ice to drive a chain of army tanks on. :D

I did drop that another bottle and seedling lost some of her soil. So...i did transplant her to a bigger pot (5 liter) n both plants did get more better soil too.
Now just waiting warmer weather here.

Attachments

• IMG_4536.JPG
    IMG_4536.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_4537.JPG
    IMG_4537.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_4538.JPG
    IMG_4538.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 418
Its cool (+1celsius) n cloudy morning here. Day light we have ~14h n more is comin every day. I dont use any extra light or nutrients yet.
Friday i did plant one seed of same strain (with ~1cm tail) to bottle n now there is helmet head growing up from soil.
Waiting for spring n sun...

Attachments

• IMG_4565.JPG
    IMG_4565.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_4566.JPG
    IMG_4566.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 371
Good luck!
I'll be watching.
I myself is at N55. I hope to get my plants out in a months time. I have them on my balcony, so I if the night temp is too low I can take them inside.

Back