Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting Thread

:crying: :eek1: :rofl: oh shit, that's hilarious! ....I didn't even notice, my eye's read Sanchez anyway,...:dizzy:

:cheers: thanks for voting mates, following up Don Skelly here with slappage-- :naughtystep:

:crying: :eek1: :rofl: oh shit, that's hilarious! ....I didn't even notice, my eye's read Sanchez anyway,...:dizzy:

:cheers: thanks for voting mates, following up Don Skelly here with slappage-- :naughtystep:

Hahahaha...i can either blame it on dyslexia, or having a dirty mind...I'll let you guys make the call which to blame!!! :D :D :D :D

I think the funniest part, is it took a blind man to spot the problem!! Way to go Ren Redneck!

:devil: ppfffffff! I'm calling it a Freudian slip,.... :haha:

...anytime my friend! :pighug:... I tried to get you sorted on the amount, but couldn't find the right buttons to mash,... I'll ask FD for help,... How you feeling tonight man,.. that shit settling down a bit yet?

...anytime my friend! :pighug:... I tried to get you sorted on the amount, but couldn't find the right buttons to mash,... I'll ask FD for help,... How you feeling tonight man,.. that shit settling down a bit yet?

Even a 300 max rep would be just awesome.
Goodness no.....neck is swollen out like f'ing Igor...harsh indeed, crazy pain and insane itch.

:cuss: that bites wang GS, I'm pissed you got burdened with this! :doh: ...you sure talk a sexy game though! :crying: :baghead: :haha::haha::haha: :kiss:.... :pass:

hat bites wang GS, I'm pissed you got burdened with this! :doh:

Just one more hurdle to overcome bud. Never admit defeat, and never give up.

you sure talk a sexy game though! :crying: :baghead: :haha::haha::haha: :kiss:.... :pass:

HAHAHAHA :D Hey look at me from the right side, and i am hot as fuck(or at least thats what my wife says!! :D) Other side....hrmmmm not so good....LOL :D

Back