Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting Thread

:smoking: Duuuuck', you will die of pangs before you get through that thread! I'm blown clean away at the number of and skills of foodies we have here,... there's some choice recipes there too! ..you gotta try the Grape Pickers Skillet (toward the beginning), that's an all-time fav' of mine now! So simple, so delish'-- one of the best recipes I've picked up to date,...:thumbsup:

Dona Maria- :kiss: :biggrin: -- oh man, I envy the newness of that series to you! I swear, that show causes anxiety attacks sometimes- :yoinks: :nono:... I'd have to smoke more after watching to wind down! :rofl:
.... yeeeesh, Mantises are this biologists favorite insect! the Orchid Mantis is my favorite species, but there are so many that are mind blowing with their camouflage and body modifications,...
.... ah, you found them already! --- :eek1: girlfriend, you so crazy eatin' that fire- :jawdrop: :hothot:..... i have two of FD's cross going now, a Tabasco x unknown Chinese chili,.. flowers setting on one already,.. both have these cool purple bands at the node junctions! I'll get pics up tomorrow,....

Last edited:
Dona Maria- :kiss: :biggrin: -- oh man, I envy the newness of that series to you! I swear, that show causes anxiety attacks sometimes- :yoinks: :nono:... I'd have to smoke more after watching to wind down! :rofl:

Now Hank knows about Walt, and Skylar, and Marie knows too.
Holy shit.
When Hank was working it out, even scarier than anything previous.
Awesome acting by (whoever does Hank) -- man, that look on his face.

TOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back