Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting Thread

:crying: Dudeski mate, would you like a private booth? ... BYOB alcohol and paper towels! :hothot::woody: :haha:... do you remember that skit from SNL, Orgasm-Man? :rofl:

>>> @912GreenSkell .... :jointman: I'll roll with this one, though it was a tough call!

View attachment 823742
Pretty isn't she? What is that leaf, cast iron or ceramic?

:smokeout: :headbang: Cheers mates, thanks for the kind words and voting!

... VitaMan
-- that's actually a cast iron dragonfly,.. used as a kickstand for that bud- :rofl: -- too round on the bottom side to stay put for pics!

... Padawan- :drool: yeeeshhh indeedy!... though, I have to say the Psico' is not a stinker,.. she has a mild aroma in-jar, something like black tea/herbal, caramel, incense,.. break up releases more sweet floral into the mix,.. this is an Asian Sativa, Nepali,... none of that super floral/fruity/sweet that Central/South American varieties usually have... the Think Fast which Don Skelly and I both grew this year, that's very sweet fruity dominant, with a hint of something menthol/camphor in the background,.. I think his was very similar,....

.... Dona Maria, hang onto your hat, the ride gets gnarly from here out! :yoinks: :haha:

I voted!!! :d5::woohoo:
Great job folks, sounds like some awesome buds on display! Call this a "Karma Vote" :crying::cools:
raycharleswtf.jpg

Back