Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting Thread

:cuss::amazon: :naughtystep: gaaaaaaarhhh!! Next time, Gadget, next tiiiime!!
dr-claw-arm.gif
:laughcry::rofl:

Don Skelly,
:bow::bow::bow: my respects to you!...
aaf237035e5716513bf4f91a1338aca7.jpg
-- :crying:....and may your next plant, be a masculine plant!
This was a total hoot my friend, I enjoyed this Comp' a great deal, and you were a big part of that! :drunks:..... You earned this W all the way mate, I was just happy to keep some heat on your ass- :hothot: :haha: .... And next year, plans are even phatter! :d5: ..really looking forward to seeing that....
:thanks: :clapper::clapper::clapper: Thank you for doing such a kick-ass job managing it all, and through serious adversity no less-- :bravo::bighug: ...now drop the ass-hatch on those flannel onesies you're wearing up there-- :slap: :rofl:

:cuss::amazon: :naughtystep: gaaaaaaarhhh!! Next time, Gadget, next tiiiime!!
dr-claw-arm.gif
:laughcry::rofl:

Hahaha :D
Don Skelly, :bow::bow::bow: my respects to you!...
aaf237035e5716513bf4f91a1338aca7.jpg
-- :crying:....and may your next plant, be a masculine plant!
This was a total hoot my friend, I enjoyed this Comp' a great deal, and you were a big part of that! :drunks:..... You earned this W all the way mate, I was just happy to keep some heat on your ass- :hothot: :haha: .... And next year, plans are even phatter! :d5: ..really looking forward to seeing that....
:thanks: :clapper::clapper::clapper: Thank you for doing such a kick-ass job managing it all, and through serious adversity no less-- :bravo::bighug: ...now drop the ass-hatch on those flannel onesies you're wearing up there-- :slap: :rofl:

Thanks my friend!! You had me worried there for awhile as you slowly crept ahead!! Then we were back and forth and tied 3 days ago...no votes for a day and i prompted a tag on live stoners to a few online fellas who voted and broke the tie. Damn it was a close one!!

Was a challenging season in many respects my friend!! If I get a prime season(a sunny drought) you guys are in real trouble!! :D Hahaha :D

the outdoor grow comps where a fun run, I'm looking forward to defending My title. Thanks to all who came by during the fight, after all, you, the viewing AFN public are where it's AT
And I am looking forward to taking the title from you!! Hahahahahahahaha :D You have got that right trail!! THANKS SO MUCH to the spectators!!

Back