Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Autoflower Live Bud Voting Thread

Yeah @Belivitez really does shine especially in the dry bud pic and in the quality of the photographs. Love that dry pic..with the deep green background it just looks amazing. We should try to convince you to write a great picture taking tutorial belevitez!! What kind of camera are you using bud?

for this picture i use cell phone ;) samsung s7.... maybe someday i will wrote tutorial :smokeout:

Do you have plans for strains to grow?
Depends on what I can get my hands on . Need to see what can be ordered (cc not accepted) or I still have a special kush bean I would love to make a mother (heard good things about that strain) so I may be able to run a clone.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Depends on what I can get my hands on . Need to see what can be ordered (cc not accepted) or I still have a special kush bean I would love to make a mother (heard good things about that strain) so I may be able to run a clone.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

So having a completed entry is going to be great for you, seeing as all completed entries are going to be sponsored for seed for next seasons contest!!

Wow....phones are sure taking nice pics these days!!
Everyone is placing their orders now for DSLR cameras ready for next year.

I might hire a professional photographer with a vast knowledge of Photoshop! It will be opposite to the fashion magazines where they Photoshop the girls to look slimmer, we'll be Photoshopping our girls to look fatter!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back