Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Autoflower Live Bud Voting Thread

Voted! Dang @Belivitez entry caught my eye again :D

@trailanimal really brought the goods home for my voting. @Arthur is a monster, and greatness seems to be the norm for @912GreenSkell.

That said, I really like them all. A little partial to the one I can smoke tho :cooldance:

cheers to all entries! :clapper:

Yeah @Belivitez really does shine especially in the dry bud pic and in the quality of the photographs. Love that dry pic..with the deep green background it just looks amazing. We should try to convince you to write a great picture taking tutorial belevitez!! What kind of camera are you using bud?

Votes in on both threads! I'm glad I voted dry bud first, because I found I liked a totally different "wet" bud pic. Good luck everyone! :peace:

I know how difficult it can be growing outdoors especially in the UK I had a dabble this year and I will repeat it yearly now and good look eveeyone

Excellent work off all outdoor growers this year, looking forward to meet you all next summer 2018!:amazon::baked:

Great work from you too mongol!! Thanks for participating and voting...greatly appreciated my friend!!

I know how difficult it can be growing outdoors especially in the UK I had a dabble this year and I will repeat it yearly now and good look eveeyone

Thanks for voting...hopefully this means you will be joining the contest next season?

Back