@Need4Weed - hey bud...i dont think there was an outdoor contest here last year. Unless i was super high and missed it?

@ClockworkOrange , @StickMan , @hecno - all 3 of you guys have been awarded a Team Leader badge. Thanks for helping me out, and thanks again to @Rebel for taking the time to make and issue the badge.

@Dave_Shorts - hey bud! Unless i missed an entry(which may have happened in this case), we need to see a pic of the auto duck from you. Hope things are going well for you!
Ah fuck thought it was tomorrow. I'll throw it up later. Unfortunately out of my 16 plants outside she's the smallest and ugliest. Hahahaha

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Going good, going good!!!

In the meantime, my Safaris are starting to come down, haha!
These photos are not my entry plant, but just for sharing with everyone here:

View attachment 751181 View attachment 751182

Mandala Safari Indica / Afghanica pheno would be a lot of fun grown SoG style.
Could really pack them in, 4 per sq ft.

Just pictured this as an competition bud -had a good laugh! :biggrin: not that i dont like it :pighug:

Sorry if i didnt make the rules easy or clear enough...next seasons contest there will be some revisions to the ruleset, and at the end of this one i will tag everyone in the contest and ask for opinions and proposed changes.

You did really good!

@Need4Weed - hey bud...i dont think there was an outdoor contest here last year. Unless i was super high and missed it?

@ClockworkOrange , @StickMan , @hecno - all 3 of you guys have been awarded a Team Leader badge. Thanks for helping me out, and thanks again to @Rebel for taking the time to make and issue the badge.

Great look! Thanks @Rebel and @912GreenSkell for running this comp! I'm just at the sideline throwing some shouts.. :toke:

Ah fuck thought it was tomorrow. I'll throw it up later. Unfortunately out of my 16 plants outside she's the smallest and ugliest. Hahahaha

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Irony of life, lets see how she will be later!:greenthumb:

Well folks I have some bad news for you all, I think I'm gonna have to be the first one to bow out :sadcry: I got a job downstate and I don't think I will be back up here every weekend I'm not quitting yet but I might have to.

Not cool, but keep watching and maybe you'll find a little spot around the way there 2...

So I may have to take my NLxBB out of the running for the photos as I believe it's gonna get WAAAAAAAY too big for outdoors, unless I can somehow get this thing trained to be a squatty 2ftx2ftx3ft plant, which so far, it's already almost 3ft across when tying the branches down, so I may just finish her indoors and take some clones and put them outside to run and see how they do w/ no veg time.. The picture is from a few days ago, and it's already grown about 2-3" in most spots AFTER I topped it for the 3rd time!!! lol For once, I was hoping the plant would stay small!!!!! I wish I could give it to you @912GreenSkell to grow out in your spot because I think this pheno has great vigor and structure!!

I'm dropping the Ultraviolets either this evening or tomorrow and will be inside for about 2 weeks until it's established, then it's outside for the duration..

Attachments

• 20170517_050748.jpg
    20170517_050748.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 47
Back