@islandgrower - @Maria Sanchez - @WalterW - Hows it all going guys , I now have seed popped above ground - 18/5/17 . I am doing -- World of seeds-- Amnesia - Auto . as soon as it is about 10 days old I will be putting it outside for the rest of the grow . At this time of year I will have to chase the sun but that is ok
I'll post a photo next weekend . and we are only a small mob below latitude 0 but not the smallest team :biggrin: Please link me when you post so I can make sure you are not slacking off or I might have to get my big stick out . :haha: :smoking::thumbsup::vibe:

Good stuff bud!! Feels good to have some little ones breathing life!

Here's my sad autoduck. No sticky loveliness forming which is worrying!!

View attachment 751637View attachment 751638View attachment 751639View attachment 751640

On another note....I put an auto frisian dew out in march in the same climate as the UK as an experiment and I got over an ounce off her.....

View attachment 751641View attachment 751642

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Woh!! Beauty man!! She is a big girl!! Nice work...dont worry about the duck and the lack of crystal. I did the frisian Duck photo and was in exactly the same position you are...half way in and almost zero crystal...she is the latest producer of crystal i can ever remember seeing, but it will come!! Ive followed a few auto duck grows and others experienced the exact same thing as i did with the photo.
Frisian Duck Photo
IMG_4421600.jpg

IMG_4436600.jpg

IMG_44756.jpg

Good stuff bud!! Feels good to have some little ones breathing life!

Woh!! Beauty man!! She is a big girl!! Nice work...dont worry about the duck and the lack of crystal. I did the frisian Duck photo and was in exactly the same position you are...half way in and almost zero crystal...she is the latest producer of crystal i can ever remember seeing, but it will come!! Ive followed a few auto duck grows and others experienced the exact same thing as i did with the photo.
Frisian Duck Photo
View attachment 751648

View attachment 751649

View attachment 751647
Thanks so much for the advice. I was getting worried!! I thought she was small too. Haha. Appreciate the help

It's still curing pal. Only chopped her about 3 weeks ago but will tag you once I try. Have another one I just out down in the ground 3 weeks ago too.

Ah stop. It's not stealthy at all. And the other too are hardly growing and look deformed. Very unhappy with the seeds from DP

I'd contact DutchPassionTony and tell him of your disappointment and show him your grow. Id be surprised if they left you hanging.

@Dave_Shorts - updating your entry now.

And here we go with my official entry....DP's think fast....goodness ladies and gents...this plant is gonna be a good size!! Day 46

IMG_5202.JPG

And one of these little baby autos will be my entry in a few weeks. I swear they are in the pic! :D Got 10/10 pop above the dirt, these are day 1.
IMG_5210.JPG

It's still curing pal. Only chopped her about 3 weeks ago but will tag you once I try. Have another one I just out down in the ground 3 weeks ago too.

Ah stop. It's not stealthy at all. And the other too are hardly growing and look deformed. Very unhappy with the seeds from DP

yeman be sure to,what was the odour like?

@dankstyle J - Skelly is looking great bud!! Taking to the outdoor life perfectly bud! Updating entry

@goodgrace87 - Nice! Lil' ones are looking good soaking up the rays!!

My grow....oh NO!! A small disaster has struck!!!!! I noticed today that the brooklyn sunrise looked like the colour was off...a close inspection revealed many miniature ants gang raping her!! Killed as many as i could, and research revealed that they were sugar ants i think. A few hours later the plant was being raped again and they ate most of her....damn...one plant down...shit happens!! Hmm a bit nervous for the other 9 autos in the stealth cab...close inspection i saw zero ants and the seedlings look fine. Should i be worried @Waira ? I am tied up for the next 2 days and then the autos will be going outside during the day, and in the cab during the night. I read about using ground cinnamon top dressed...good idea for potential ant problem on mere 2-3 days old plants?

@dankstyle J - Skelly is looking great bud!! Taking to the outdoor life perfectly bud! Updating entry

My grow....oh NO!! A small disaster has struck!!!!! I noticed today that the brooklyn sunrise looked like the colour was off...a close inspection revealed many miniature ants gang raping her!! Killed as many as i could, and research revealed that they were sugar ants i think. A few hours later the plant was being raped again and they ate most of her....damn...one plant down...shit happens!! Hmm a bit nervous for the other 9 autos in the stealth cab...close inspection i saw zero ants and the seedlings look fine. Should i be worried @Waira ? I am tied up for the next 2 days and then the autos will be going outside during the day, and in the cab during the night. I read about using ground cinnamon top dressed...good idea for potential ant problem on mere 2-3 days old plants?
I use Terro on ants when they get in the house every spring. They think it's a food source and take it back to the mound to feed to the others. Within a week or two you will notice an absence of ants.

Can't you put some de around the base of your plant so as soon as they start crawling they just die

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back