Ah fuck thought it was tomorrow. I'll throw it up later. Unfortunately out of my 16 plants outside she's the smallest and ugliest. Hahahaha

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Oh no worries at all bud...you are just on the verge of being overdue...its all good my friend.

Well folks I have some bad news for you all, I think I'm gonna have to be the first one to bow out :sadcry: I got a job downstate and I don't think I will be back up here every weekend I'm not quitting yet but I might have to.

Unacceptable! :D :D :D Hahahaha....however it works out bud is cool. Congrats on the new job!

So I may have to take my NLxBB out of the running for the photos as I believe it's gonna get WAAAAAAAY too big for outdoors, unless I can somehow get this thing trained to be a squatty 2ftx2ftx3ft plant, which so far, it's already almost 3ft across when tying the branches down, so I may just finish her indoors and take some clones and put them outside to run and see how they do w/ no veg time.. The picture is from a few days ago, and it's already grown about 2-3" in most spots AFTER I topped it for the 3rd time!!! lol For once, I was hoping the plant would stay small!!!!! I wish I could give it to you @912GreenSkell to grow out in your spot because I think this pheno has great vigor and structure!!

I'm dropping the Ultraviolets either this evening or tomorrow and will be inside for about 2 weeks until it's established, then it's outside for the duration..

Damn!! Never think about "too big" being an issue!! Geez bud...i am having the same thing happen over here....all 8 of my current photos are growing very, very fast...gonna be monstrous plants!

GG and GSC with slow start.... huh i must to put all knowledge to them :crying:

View attachment 751443
View attachment 751444

Maybe a bit slow, but they look like they are loving life!

@912GreenSkell Entry Post
Z6 x Harle Tzu photoperiod
Week 1
DSCN2879.JPG

Day 19
P_20170507_201046_1_p.jpg

And day 29
DSCN3123_1.jpg

@islandgrower - @Maria Sanchez - @WalterW - Hows it all going guys , I now have seed popped above ground - 18/5/17 . I am doing -- World of seeds-- Amnesia - Auto . as soon as it is about 10 days old I will be putting it outside for the rest of the grow . At this time of year I will have to chase the sun but that is ok
I'll post a photo next weekend . and we are only a small mob below latitude 0 but not the smallest team :biggrin: Please link me when you post so I can make sure you are not slacking off or I might have to get my big stick out . :haha: :smoking::thumbsup::vibe:

Here's my sad autoduck. No sticky loveliness forming which is worrying!!

IMG_20170520_185527377.jpg
IMG_20170520_185532063.jpg
IMG_20170520_185535115.jpg
IMG_20170520_185551999.jpg

On another note....I put an auto frisian dew out in march in the same climate as the UK as an experiment and I got over an ounce off her.....

IMG_20170506_165530103.jpg
IMG_20170506_165536133.jpg

Here's my sad autoduck. No sticky loveliness forming which is worrying!!

View attachment 751637View attachment 751638View attachment 751639View attachment 751640

On another note....I put an auto frisian dew out in march in the same climate as the UK as an experiment and I got over an ounce off her.....

View attachment 751641View attachment 751642

what did the frisian smoke like and so much for that autduck being stealthy id know what it was from a mile off

what did the frisian smoke like and so much for that autduck being stealthy id know what it was from a mile off
It's still curing pal. Only chopped her about 3 weeks ago but will tag you once I try. Have another one I just out down in the ground 3 weeks ago too.

Ah stop. It's not stealthy at all. And the other too are hardly growing and look deformed. Very unhappy with the seeds from DP

Coffeeshop in Amsterdam (the netherlands)

Are the prices bout the same were u liv??
f02421781e214d7e7c491444f3347c32.jpg

Here in rural cannada quality outdoor can be nabbed for far less than half those prices($100 an ounce!). Most expensive indoor i know of is on the low end of those prices($200 oz). Prices take a steep hike in cities. Assuming this will change with legality next year.

Here in rural cannada quality outdoor can be nabbed for far less than half those prices($100 an ounce!). Most expensive indoor i know of is on the low end of those prices($200 oz). Prices take a steep hike in cities. Assuming this will change with legality next year.
This is indoor prices mate... Outdoor cost 2/3euro a gram is 60 euro a ounce bout 70 dollars..am wasted as fuck my man [emoji482][emoji48]whahA

Back