Going good, going good!!!

In the meantime, my Safaris are starting to come down, haha!
These photos are not my entry plant, but just for sharing with everyone here:

View attachment 751181 View attachment 751182

Mandala Safari Indica / Afghanica pheno would be a lot of fun grown SoG style.
Could really pack them in, 4 per sq ft.

Nice maria!! Friggin weather is crazy down there!!

Are we good @912GreenSkell as far as pics. I have 2 plants of both auto and photo and I have to the end of the month to choose 2 final contestants ... i think?
Hey bro, here is the rule on start/entry date.
6 - No start date restrictions, except the entry plant must be started on January 1st 2017 or later.

If you haven't,you may want to read all the rules for this comp on page 1.

Looking forward to watching your grow this year.

Peace

Hey bro, here is the rule on start/entry date.
6 - No start date restrictions, except the entry plant must be started on January 1st 2017 or later.

If you haven't,you may want to read all the rules for this comp on page 1.

Looking forward to watching your grow this year.

Peace
Thanks bro and I did read the rules, but wouldn't hurt to read again. I guess my confusion is i remember 912 saying something bout May 31 :peace:

Yea, I have to read them almost every day, only reason I could remember, but still had to make sure before I answered. What auto strain are you thinking about entering?

Peace

I got 2 SS Red Poisons started cause I figured you can't wrong with something colorful and pretty lol :pass:

Are we good @912GreenSkell as far as pics. I have 2 plants of both auto and photo and I have to the end of the month to choose 2 final contestants ... i think?

Yeah stick is right....ideally close to day 30, you will post your single plant entry for one/both photo and auto. If you include a pic from the first week of life and then one somewhere around day 14-20, and then one pic close to the 30 days age and then you will be set right up with an official entry. Ideally you would list the age of plants, strain name and Official Entry in there somewhere, just so we know its your official entry.

Sorry if i didnt make the rules easy or clear enough...next seasons contest there will be some revisions to the ruleset, and at the end of this one i will tag everyone in the contest and ask for opinions and proposed changes.

@912GreenSkell if anyone should say sorry it's me bro! I never been in a contest like this before, now have I even followed one. I should/will find another contest to learn how things are ran. There was one going on when I was hear last year, but I was too busy to follow along then. I did visit, but didn't pay attention to how entries were submitted! Anywho, it would be a stroke of luck, ( that I'd rather save for playing the lottery), for me to come close to winning. I'm just tickled to be growing again bro! :hump:

Back