@Maria Sanchez - hey! Hope everything is going okay for you!! Unless i missed an update we need to see a pic of your photo strain. If i did miss it, please advise and i will go back through your posts(or even better if you could post a pic then it will be updated) :D

Sorry, boss! I've been posting some pics in the Mandala Safari grow journal, but forgot here.
So, here's a quick couple:

Day 63 (Flowering Day 42) - Mandala Safari

There were about 12.5cm = 5" at 21 days / 3 weeks old vegging when they went outside.
Now they've had 42 days / 6 weeks flowering in natural 13/11 hrs light cycle.

Female [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] - Sativa / Hybrid Pheno
-- about 55cm = 22" tall.
But she was topped by mother nature, and would have been maybe another 10cm = 4" tall, max.
20170514-mandala-safari-day-3-jpg.748520
20170514-mandala-safari-day-4-jpg.748521

The second shot is a bit weird, because she auto-topped herself. Haha.
20170514-mandala-safari-day-5-jpg.748522

Her crystals are slowly showing up.

Though, for sheer beauty, kind of wish my entry had been the other lady:

Female [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] - Indica / Afghanica Pheno
-- about 50cm = 20" tall.
She's really just a single main cola.
20170514-mandala-safari-day-1-jpg.748518
20170514-mandala-safari-day-6-jpg.748523

After some more fairly heavy rain yesterday,
I first spread some organic NPK 3-5-4 pellets around the base,
and then watered with full strength CaliMagic and AN Sensi Bloom Coco AB.
Also sprayed with some bacilis subtilis, a natural anti-fungus / anti-rot bacteria,
diluted down about 500:1 in water, using a local product.

But, that hash plant looking lady is going to have to come down soon, perhaps.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Oh shoot... @Dr. Babnik Entries updated...hope its okay i made the Nashira official. Wow looking great so far!!

Sorry, boss! I've been posting some pics in the Mandala Safari grow journal, but forgot here.
So, here's a quick couple:

Day 63 (Flowering Day 42) - Mandala Safari

There were about 12.5cm = 5" at 21 days / 3 weeks old vegging when they went outside.
Now they've had 42 days / 6 weeks flowering in natural 13/11 hrs light cycle.

Female [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] - Sativa / Hybrid Pheno
-- about 55cm = 22" tall.
But she was topped by mother nature, and would have been maybe another 10cm = 4" tall, max.
20170514-mandala-safari-day-3-jpg.748520
20170514-mandala-safari-day-4-jpg.748521

The second shot is a bit weird, because she auto-topped herself. Haha.
20170514-mandala-safari-day-5-jpg.748522

Her crystals are slowly showing up.

Though, for sheer beauty, kind of wish my entry had been the other lady:

Female [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] - Indica / Afghanica Pheno
-- about 50cm = 20" tall.
She's really just a single main cola.
20170514-mandala-safari-day-1-jpg.748518
20170514-mandala-safari-day-6-jpg.748523

After some more fairly heavy rain yesterday,
I first spread some organic NPK 3-5-4 pellets around the base,
and then watered with full strength CaliMagic and AN Sensi Bloom Coco AB.
Also sprayed with some bacilis subtilis, a natural anti-fungus / anti-rot bacteria,
diluted down about 500:1 in water, using a local product.

But, that hash plant looking lady is going to have to come down soon, perhaps.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Nice looking good! No worries on the lack of update...you were just on the verge of being past the 14 days.....all good. I will attempt to give everyone a warning at 14 days, then let it go a few more days before any eliminations will take place. Updating now

Nice looking good! No worries on the lack of update...you were just on the verge of being past the 14 days.....all good. I will attempt to give everyone a warning at 14 days, then let it go a few more days before any eliminations will take place. Updating now

I was wondering if you were constantly scouting the thread and looking at whether or not we'd updated in the last 14 days....
Too much work for you, sir. But, may eliminate a few people, and give me a chance to win some beans! hahahahahaha!!!!!

I was wondering if you were constantly scouting the thread and looking at whether or not we'd updated in the last 14 days....
Too much work for you, sir. But, may eliminate a few people, and give me a chance to win some beans! hahahahahaha!!!!!

Yes myself and team leaders will be scouting the thread and front page keeping an eye out for overdue entries. At 14 days overdue members will be contacted and a few days grace will be given. After that entries will be eliminated. Yes it will be a lot of work! When I started this contest, i thought i was going to struggle to get 10 entries total. Obviously i grossly underestimated the outdoor growing going on!!

96 pages, and most people haven't even got their plants in the ground yet.
Well, guess at least I'll be able to get my part done and dusted early.
Then sit back and watch all you pros do your amazing work.

Need to check my Mandala Safari indica pheno girl. It's been wet. Hope she's okay.

96 pages, and most people haven't even got their plants in the ground yet.
Well, guess at least I'll be able to get my part done and dusted early.
Then sit back and watch all you pros do your amazing work.

Need to check my Mandala Safari indica pheno girl. It's been wet. Hope she's okay.

Many are in the ground, just not to that 30 day point yet. Should be a flood of entries in the next 15 days. In order to keep track of completed entries, as soon as the first entry is finished, i will start the vote thread and will ask everyone to post their selected pics there once their part of the grow is done. I will then start a locked voting poll for both the photos and autos and add pics there to keep it all organized. Still need to figure out the voting polls.

Back