Pics of today
My own breed killer kush og x amnesia haze in full ground she is gonna be big!! I topt her 2weeks ago and she recoverd very very well[emoji123]
First pic is from 2weeks ago the rest is from today.. [emoji5]️ greets from the netherlands [emoji482]
634abfbee2792ecb4e41dda8bd39e9eb.jpg
915ff95de720403fee0ec626cc0145e5.jpg
f32eb9fc2209ea231dd1c700dd285cd2.jpg
f687a27819c29bde375edaf832b5acf5.jpg
4de5de2a405f77a3dd356c7aa76ead0d.jpg

auto sour liver 2 weeks tomorrow hope she takes off soon going on its 4th node i believe.
CIMG2461.JPG
and royal ak clone going outside to flower on the 1st of june.
CIMG2463.JPG

sorry about the lack of updates my phone conked out on me . and lost my recently taken pics when uploaded on windows.aaarggh

The strain is Sweet Seeds Red Poison. Actually, the HR badge is for Fire99 photos. BTW Did you hear Cres was shutting down? :pass:
Thanks.
Cool on the Sweet Seeds Red Poison. I'm doing a Red Poison x for my auto entry.

F99 photo and auto are both great strains, and are great breeding tools. Cres is retiring but has sent a lot of his seed stock to a couple of us to carry on.

Canarado genetics,I think he's a smaller breeder in Colorado,some of his stuff can be very hard to find .
Thanks bro. Glad to you were able to track the Skelly down!

Peace

This is entry day for my photo entry. I considered bowing out because of the poor start I've had here with my greyer than normal spring lol but i'm a good sport and it's all fun anyway. I counted on a good start for the photos to have hope of them finishing nicely but we'll see how it goes. So, here is Z6 x Harle -Tzu from Healing Path Genetics our own @StickMan .
DSCN3123_1.jpg
DSCN3106(1).JPG

Thanks.
Cool on the Sweet Seeds Red Poison. I'm doing a Red Poison x for my auto entry.

F99 photo and auto are both great strains, and are great breeding tools. Cres is retiring but has sent a lot of his seed stock to a couple of us to carry on.

Thanks bro. Glad to you were able to track the Skelly down!

Peace
I was able to get some bio legend as well bio diesel xlegend og ,an some sunset sherbert x banana buckeye regs by melvinetics ,the buckeye purple she created is a very very nice strain if I'm not able to find a male in my original blackberry kush seeds I might cross the sherbert banana to the bk but I'm hoping for a male either way,in the many years dad grew he never saw a male in the bk ,so I'm prepared for the worst.

Back