AutoBrooklyn Sunrise at 18 days ...

AutoBrooklyn-Sunrise-at-18-days.jpg

:kitty:

Ive always wanted to try nevilles...just one of those legendary strains that is truly iconic. Ive been tempted a million times to try out the Delicious Seeds critical neville auto. If Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice performs as it has the last 2 years i am getting some for next year or perhaps this winter in the stealth cab.
Hey Buddy GreenSkell, could you put me in on my current auto grow Outdoor fun?...they are through their first seedling week and ready for transplant and some ferts this weekend. I have 2 FB Rhino, 2 Dinafem Blue Critical (1 runt), and 1 Nirvana Short Ryder Freebie,,,I will need to pick the player in a few weeks for the grow entry! Thanks, Tin

Where did you get your seeds if you don't mind me asking. Looks like a strain I would like to try up here in Washington state.

Peace.
Canarado genetics,I think he's a smaller breeder in Colorado,some of his stuff can be very hard to find .

Blow Mind going nuts with the budz [emoji23] grow fast now gave her 1ml npk 0-13-14 with npk 7-3-5
76cc6aa127d2aebadd8f89ef40d91d39.jpg
736657a4ae47bdccddfca4d2d0cd68f7.jpg
0b5f84f83c31c51029f26b17d44a7f9e.jpg

How old? Seems fast!!

Hey Buddy GreenSkell, could you put me in on my current auto grow Outdoor fun?...they are through their first seedling week and ready for transplant and some ferts this weekend. I have 2 FB Rhino, 2 Dinafem Blue Critical (1 runt), and 1 Nirvana Short Ryder Freebie,,,I will need to pick the player in a few weeks for the grow entry! Thanks, Tin

Team USA/ EU/ SOUTH?

So little update got all my seeds but two in the dirt have two phitos not showing tails yet but 13/15 over night aint bad!!!! So @912GreenSkell i will use one of the two glueberry ogs as my auto entry n thinking of going with a fruity pebbles or original BB still a toss up on the photo......will have to burn one n think about this......anyway take some more pics in a few days. The three in the second pic are my fruity pebbles at 3 days old n the two to the left r the nevilles haze n the first pic is the rest planted 2 amnesia og 2 critical kush 2 BB 2WW 2 auto glueberry ogs 2 nyc diesel autos and 1 original berry auto :)

Updated front page with DP Gluberry

Glad to hear it. We've got 1 hour on and 44 hours off over here!! The only 'adapting' I'm considering is now growing mine in an inflatable dinghy! :crying:

:D :D Hope the weather turns around for you!! The sunrise from brooklyn doesn't seem to mind!! Looking perfect!

Absolutely...the only thing you need to do in the next 20 days is make sure you get out there and get some posts to make up the 50 minimum you need to qualify for entry. Please review the rules on page 1 post one. Need a pic for the first 7 days(group shots accepted), and then need a pic every 14 days after that until the end.

@ClockworkOrange - thanks for being on top of it bud! Tin Whiskers- yep we also need a location selection from you as well...if you dont want to divulge nation you can lead team mysterious!

I'll put you on the auto list with ?? variety until you decide.

Thanks for joining bud, and good luck on your outdoor season. May your season be filled with crystal caked beauties!

Updated front page with DP Gluberry

:D :D Hope the weather turns around for you!! The sunrise from brooklyn doesn't seem to mind!! Looking perfect!

Absolutely...the only thing you need to do in the next 20 days is make sure you get out there and get some posts to make up the 50 minimum you need to qualify for entry. Please review the rules on page 1 post one. Need a pic for the first 7 days(group shots accepted), and then need a pic every 14 days after that until the end.

@ClockworkOrange - thanks for being on top of it bud! Tin Whiskers- yep we also need a location selection from you as well...if you dont want to divulge nation you can lead team mysterious!

I'll put you on the auto list with ?? variety until you decide.

Thanks for joining bud, and good luck on your outdoor season. May your season be filled with crystal caked beauties!

I try 2. Talking the list, i did not choose the individual plant yet but my strains are fixed so you can get them listed already. Its Ace seeds Erdpurt in Photo and Toptao seeds CBD Haze in auto.
Thanks!

Back