The NHaze is not really suited for outdoors if youre not in a really warm country

:greencheck:

I like that attitude but you should look at this first:

@dankstyle J isnt it fun? Great looking spot and plant!:digit:

edit: Igot two fems of nevilles haze 2 from seedsmn and i m really happy to try this strain soon!

Ive always wanted to try nevilles...just one of those legendary strains that is truly iconic. Ive been tempted a million times to try out the Delicious Seeds critical neville auto. If Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice performs as it has the last 2 years i am getting some for next year or perhaps this winter in the stealth cab.

Ive always wanted to try nevilles...just one of those legendary strains that is truly iconic. Ive been tempted a million times to try out the Delicious Seeds critical neville auto. If Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice performs as it has the last 2 years i am getting some for next year or perhaps this winter in the stealth cab.

Feel you, we are spoiled by those hybrids, its a step to got 15+ weeks flower! But I have to sy if you want the real deal haze theres now way around the photoperiod. ALl other is just not original and watered down genetics, not that it cant be a good smoke- its just not nevilles haze anymore.

Feel you, we are spoiled by those hybrids, its a step to got 15+ weeks flower! But I have to sy if you want the real deal haze theres now way around the photoperiod. ALl other is just not original and watered down genetics, not that it cant be a good smoke- its just not nevilles haze anymore.

I saw a few grows on the Auto nevilles on here....based on smoke reports it sound like an exceptional strain. Thats it...i have to try it.

Skelly is looking fantastic bud!! Updating front page now
Thanks very much 912 ,all 3 phenos resemble afghanica landrace hash plants,which with out getting into a crazy debate on the unproven genetics of og kush tells me the gene pool of the og or the legend og in this case,has similar genetics to hash plant strains ,a conclusion I came to long ago .very excited and was hoping for a more affy style plant and I got it should be some nice bushes coming out of the skelly og,got 2 mephisto photo period white face off ogs and a dinafem blue kush ,an a g13 labs og 13 which is not a true og but a Pakistani Thai crossed to a sour diesel should be very interesting to see how it does .

While I'm on my tablet where I can post pics, one of these 2 girls will be my autoflower entry. Day 3
IMG_20170517_071119_kindlephoto-127099077.jpg

Skelly Og is in the ground yesterday,excited I'm growing in the ground View attachment 749570 ,should have some large lookers soon got a great lineup inside and out I gotta keep it growing View attachment 749570
Wow, very nice looking gal dankstyle! Man, I do love a gal with big paws. Skelly sounds like a stellar strain.Looking forward to watching her grow up.

Peace

Back