So lil update my contest seeds arrived!!!!......check em out boyz.....pretty excited beets Christmas day anyday haha!!! So ill have a glueberry og as my auto but a little disappointed was supposed to get red russian but instead they sent me nevilles haze n that was gonna be my photo....never grew that before any body else ever grow it? But guess ill chose a BB n hope she colors nicely in the high mountains we have here. Usually outdoors alot of strains change color very good climate for cutivating cannabis!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170515_213809188_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170515_213809188_HDR.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
So lil update my contest seeds arrived!!!!......check em out boyz.....pretty excited beets Christmas day anyday haha!!! So ill have a glueberry og as my auto but a little disappointed was supposed to get red russian but instead they sent me nevilles haze n that was gonna be my photo....never grew that before any body else ever grow it? But guess ill chose a BB n hope she colors nicely in the high mountains we have here. Usually outdoors alot of strains change color very good climate for cutivating cannabis!!

Hey bud....sucks to hear of the photo switchup....ouch i would be careful with nevilles haze....i think its a long running late flowering sativa(though i could be wrong), do your research and make the call if you can let a plant go that long in your climate.

My photos are living outside...all 8 taking the sun well....4 hours on 1 hour off, 4 hours on today. Hit them with all day sun tomorrow same schedule but dawn till dusk. All adapting just fine...slight stress on the blue widow. Got pro-mix today...culling the poor acidic auto seedlings tomorrow :shrug: and restarting.

Hey bud....sucks to hear of the photo switchup....ouch i would be careful with nevilles haze....i think its a long running late flowering sativa(though i could be wrong), do your research and make the call if you can let a plant go that long in your climate.
Hey thanks bud ya it sucked would much rather of had the red russian but owell free seeds are free seeds n yes they are a sativa strain looking at 10-11 weeks flower...i said f**k it n put two in a paper towel anyways lol we'll see what comes of em i guess if its like last fall we'll be good, didnt get cold till after xmas but this year......well we'll just see:)

Nevilles haze is a very very long flowering sativa 75% sativa haze 25%northern lights,it takes over14 weeks but most growers run it 16 ,I would start flowering at 20 days unless space isn't an issue but expect this one to get tall ,always wanted to run the n haze just never could justify the super long flowering time but in terms of a jolting mind melting sativa ,well that haze is one .

The NHaze is not really suited for outdoors if youre not in a really warm country
:greencheck:

Hey thanks bud ya it sucked would much rather of had the red russian but owell free seeds are free seeds n yes they are a sativa strain looking at 10-11 weeks flower...i said f**k it n put two in a paper towel anyways lol we'll see what comes of em i guess if its like last fall we'll be good, didnt get cold till after xmas but this year......well we'll just see:)

I like that attitude but you should look at this first:

@dankstyle J isnt it fun? Great looking spot and plant!:digit:

edit: Igot two fems of nevilles haze 2 from seedsmn and i m really happy to try this strain soon!

Back