You must live in a nice area......copper would get stolen here in less than 2 seconds. Haha

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
When folks see my plants with a little bit of copper from a scrub pad..... I think they will leave the copper and steal the plants. :shrug:

.308 problem solved! :D

I don't have a .308 but I do have a 30-30 and a 30.06 that will do the job. The thing is I saw five black bears Saturday, a momma with four baby's not far from where I will be planting my entry. Speaking of that here is an update on my master kush I topped it two days ago and she didn't like it too much
20170515_074141.jpg

20170515_074156.jpg

Last edited:
I take torn up strips of old tshirts and a bottle of ammonia with me to my grows. Then I soak the strips in the ammonia and scatter them around the perimeter of the grow trying to put them where they won't get wet. This repeals most small varmits like groundhogs and raccoons, along with bigger critters like deer and bear. If you need stronger and/or longer lasting protection, get some of the plastic, not styrofoam, take-out containers with lids. Poke small holes in the lids and fill with ammonia. Don't put them to close to the plants in case you get a heavy rain and the containers somehow overflow. Only thing I know this might attract is cats. Mothballs are effective as well.

Almost forgot, wolf urine is suppose to be very effective as well, but expensive.
Cool. Thanks for sharing this. I will certainly give it a go on a couple of plants this year. We have SO many White Tail Deer around my parts, that I have had to grow everything behind fencing.

Peace

I don't have a .308 but I do have a 30-30 and a 30.06 that will do the job. The thing is I saw five black bears Saturday, a momma with four baby's not far from where I will be planting my entry. Speaking of that here is an update on my master kush I topped it two days ago and she didn't like it too much
View attachment 749159
View attachment 749160
She will snap out of my brother. When are you going to up-pot her? I'm a thinking she is getting mighty root bound. I know, as I do it all the time starting seeds and putting clones in the exact size cups it looks like you MK is in. In fact just up-poted some clones last night that should have had bigger shoes weeks ago.

Peace

She will snap out of my brother. When are you going to up-pot her? I'm a thinking she is getting mighty root bound. I know, as I do it all the time starting seeds and putting clones in the exact size cups it looks like you MK is in. In fact just up-poted some clones last night that should have had bigger shoes weeks ago.

Peace
Well she will have to stay where she is till I can put her outside (no room) that will be a week or two still. When I put them out they will explode though.

QUOTE="StickMan, post: 1464567, member: 27067"]Cool. Thanks for sharing this. I will certainly give it a go on a couple of plants this year. We have SO many White Tail Deer around my parts, that I have had to grow everything behind fencing.

Peace[/QUOTE]
sam. Ya thats what i have to do a ton of deer n i live in the middle of nowhere so i have to.put a fence up n hook a battery up to my fence n put electric on it keeps critters out pretty good never had a deer or anything munch on one so....

Back