We have new healthy looking life.

What strain/s are we looking at here my friend?

Notice that you have a HR badge. Is this for F99a?

Peace
The strain is Sweet Seeds Red Poison. Actually, the HR badge is for Fire99 photos. BTW Did you hear Cres was shutting down? :pass:

Last edited:
Quick update on my outdoor grow. The autos are at day 22. I have not decided which one I'm running with but the Auto Mazars are looking really good. The photo ladies are only two weeks old and holding back for some reason. Now that I'm back home for a while I can get them out in the weather some and then into the ground.

Sweet Seeds Dark Devil
Watermarked1(2017-05-17-1038).jpg

Dutch Passion Auto Mazars
Watermarked2(2017-05-17-1038).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-05-17-1038).jpg

Pickled Diesel
Watermarked4(2017-05-17-1038).jpg

And here are the two photo girls still struggling along
Watermarked5(2017-05-17-1038).jpg

Wow, very nice looking gal dankstyle! Man, I do love a gal with big paws. Skelly sounds like a stellar strain.Looking forward to watching her grow up.

Peace
Thank you,I expect some prehistoric size fan leaves smallest plants in that garden have been around 6ft ,an early start like I got I should have 8ft skellys or bigger and if they reach the greenhouse roof I will super crop em down ,had to do that to several indica dominate kushs on Oregon grown season [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] ,ijustlove when breeders say there small or medium plants lol ,also growing a skelly og indoors as well excellent grower excited to see flowering potential.

Thank you,I expect some prehistoric size fan leaves smallest plants in that garden have been around 6ft ,an early start like I got I should have 8ft skellys or bigger and if they reach the greenhouse roof I will super crop em down ,had to do that to several indica dominate kushs on Oregon grown season [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] ,ijustlove when breeders say there small or medium plants lol ,also growing a skelly og indoors as well excellent grower excited to see flowering potential.
Where did you get your seeds if you don't mind me asking. Looks like a strain I would like to try up here in Washington state.

Peace.

The NHaze is not really suited for outdoors if youre not in a really warm country

:greencheck:

I like that attitude but you should look at this first:

@dankstyle J isnt it fun? Great looking spot and plant!:digit:

edit: Igot two fems of nevilles haze 2 from seedsmn and i m really happy to try this strain soon!

Wow good stuff bro love that net work good info on their strains .....makes me second guess throwing em outside....i can either one cover them early so they bud sooner two hermie them so they rippen sooner (dont really like that idea) or three i can put in the attic i guess n not put outside....something to think about thanks bro good look!!

Last edited:
So little update got all my seeds but two in the dirt have two phitos not showing tails yet but 13/15 over night aint bad!!!! So @912GreenSkell i will use one of the two glueberry ogs as my auto entry n thinking of going with a fruity pebbles or original BB still a toss up on the photo......will have to burn one n think about this......anyway take some more pics in a few days. The three in the second pic are my fruity pebbles at 3 days old n the two to the left r the nevilles haze n the first pic is the rest planted 2 amnesia og 2 critical kush 2 BB 2WW 2 auto glueberry ogs 2 nyc diesel autos and 1 original berry auto :)

Attachments

• 1495059844832-1061922979.jpg
    1495059844832-1061922979.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 1495059885275359281090.jpg
    1495059885275359281090.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 33
My photos are living outside...all 8 taking the sun well....4 hours on 1 hour off, 4 hours on today. Hit them with all day sun tomorrow same schedule but dawn till dusk. All adapting just fine...slight stress on the blue widow. Got pro-mix today...culling the poor acidic auto seedlings tomorrow :shrug: and restarting.

Glad to hear it. We've got 1 hour on and 44 hours off over here!! The only 'adapting' I'm considering is now growing mine in an inflatable dinghy! :crying:

Back