My plants has moved out permanently today!

Very nice Doc!

This is entry day for my photo entry. I considered bowing out because of the poor start I've had here with my greyer than normal spring lol but i'm a good sport and it's all fun anyway. I counted on a good start for the photos to have hope of them finishing nicely but we'll see how it goes. So, here is Z6 x Harle -Tzu from Healing Path Genetics our own @StickMan .View attachment 750585 View attachment 750588
Nice my friend. Well it certainly looks like a Indica Dom geno coming from the H-T. The Z6 (pure CBD cut) I hold, is much more Sativa Dom in genetic background and appearance.Being a Indica dom geno, let's hope she finishes for you. But you are right this is fun no matter what.
I was able to get some bio legend as well bio diesel xlegend og ,an some sunset sherbert x banana buckeye regs by melvinetics ,the buckeye purple she created is a very very nice strain if I'm not able to find a male in my original blackberry kush seeds I might cross the sherbert banana to the bk but I'm hoping for a male either way,in the many years dad grew he never saw a male in the bk ,so I'm prepared for the worst.
Nice, I just let my banana Kush mother go.

Hope you find at least one male in your Blackberry Kush. Outstanding strain.

Peace

Very nice Doc!

Nice my friend. Well it certainly looks like a Indica Dom geno coming from the H-T. The Z6 (pure CBD cut) I hold, is much more Sativa Dom in genetic background and appearance.Being a Indica dom geno, let's hope she finishes for you. But you are right this is fun no matter what.

Nice, I just let my banana Kush mother go.

Hope you find at least one male in your Blackberry Kush. Outstanding strain.

Peace

Thanks brother, anything cbd is welcome. This is my first foray in cbd...I'll be looking out for something suitable for next year .

@blowyourmind - hey bud...just wanted to make sure the killer kush og X amnesia haze was your official photo entry...somehow it was left off the list. Updating now....lmk if its not.
My entry is killer kush og x amnesia haze and blow Mind... The ww x bubble auto died[emoji53]..

And a New blow Mind auto has seen the Light and a New kk x amnesia haze goes tomorrow in pot the root is out the shield haha
d4b3a3f9d13292fc86faaf1e19316af2.jpg
c6dd31dd39fb0d563acf933d7ab34373.jpg

@islandgrower - updated with official entries. Looking good so far!!

@StickMan - chosen strain updated

@Jraven - hey bud...thanks for sticking around...who knows the bud on even a smaller plant might be so crystal caked she takes 1st place!! We never know!

@Maria Sanchez - hey! Hope everything is going okay for you!! Unless i missed an update we need to see a pic of your photo strain. If i did miss it, please advise and i will go back through your posts(or even better if you could post a pic then it will be updated) :D

@917GreenSkell

Brother can you please update my new photo entry. Going to go with (Ulduz/RD) x ( Z6/Erdibei).

Thanks

That going to be intresting to see, the Erdibei is another version of the 'lost' Erdbeerli strain beeing an ancestorto my Erdpurts...and the ulduz is intresting, too. I'll keep a closer eye...nah mean? :woohoo1::thumbsup:

Glad tosee this thread is pretty active! :welcome:

Well i'll hopefully get to put out some plants this weekend...:bow:

Back