I mainly picked them for their Fast flower because of the shorter growing season I am stuck with.

Breeder media hype

Kripple Roulette
Kripple Roulette matches Red-Haired Skunk pungency with Black Domina power for a winning combination with heavyweight yields and medical-grade stones. These little beauties can finish as fast as 6 weeks or go as long as 8 indoors - outside, expect to reap your rewards early to middle September while everyone else waits for Halloween!

An 80% Indica/20% Sativa mixed hybrid, Kripple Roulette Seeds are mostly physical with only a tiny bit of euphoria for a calm, chill, totally relaxing effect. In fact, with 17 to 21% THC, this marijuana seed is a total couchlocker unless you're very, very tolerant. Enjoy the smooth sweet flavour & breath in that pleasant aroma - you'll love this one!

Bud Bud Bling Tingz
Bud Bud Bling Tingz Seeds are a high-performance cross of Dr Krippling's own Delhi Friend and an outstanding Blueberry strain. The power is incredibly good thanks to this feminized seed's 18-22% THCrating, and the yield is guaranteed to satisfy - up to 750 gr/m2 inside & 800 gr/seed outside. Amazing!

At first, you'll be in awe when you notice the perfectly formed buds that come complete with an incredibly thick layer of crystals that seem to fatten more & more each day, but Bud Bud Bling Tingz' true beauty lies in her stupendous Indica-dominant stones - deep, awesome & unforgettable physical relaxation that lasts & lasts!
Hey thanks for taking the time for letting me know concerning the genes in these strains.That Kripple Roulette really sounds like my cup of tea. I need strong Indicas for chronic pain issues.

You gotta love the media hype of most breeders.

Yea, I have a very short growing season here myself. Lots and lots of fast finishing photo strains for our climates, but mostly through small underground breeders,and grower/breeders sharing.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you can switch...nobody is going to be punished from the harshness of outdoor life. Yes i have had several plants show preflower at 14 days.

Nice...younglings looking fine!!

pic

I have had several strains/plants top themselves on their own, but never have i seen it happen at such a young age!! Hard to tell from the fuzzy pic.
Awesome so i think ill go with the glueberry og ...that is if seeds come as expected knock on wood we have no problems but never have before so should be go to go in a week or so ill let ya know but in the mean time i have a BB showing flowers today also for some reason they r all wilted may be dying after all!!???? Anyways heres a pic if em also a pic of my photo kush plants i was mainlining down to 7 braches each n one has a broken stem both were also thrown from their pots n were like that for a few days but they seem to be still alive ...as of now :-/ Oh n i also topped one never topped an auto so wanted to try it out and transplanted my og cross i was thinking of entering yesterday shes doing great shes been topped n i have a gorilla glue in training doing good so far !! Gardens getting big cant wait for those other magic seeds!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170512_011714845_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170512_011714845_HDR.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20170512_011724654_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170512_011724654_HDR.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20170512_011753455_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170512_011753455_HDR.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20170512_011806199.jpg
    IMG_20170512_011806199.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20170510_130656616_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170510_130656616_HDR.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20170507_120250574.jpg
    IMG_20170507_120250574.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20170510_130712420_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170510_130712420_HDR.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20170510_130137039_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170510_130137039_HDR.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20170510_130146066_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170510_130146066_HDR.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20170510_130204455.jpg
    IMG_20170510_130204455.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 64
No, I haven't had the pleasure of growing instant coffee yet. Yield isn't that much of an issue with me anymore,as long as I like the effects. I have some Awtra x Purple Coffee beans in the old bean vault.Sure you know that purple coffee is just a purple pheno of instant coffee that Seedling found to make this hack with. Forgot about the Awtra x Purple Coffee beans. I grow on my land so am limited on plant count which is a pity,but it is what it is.

Good to see you here my friend. I believe I need to get back to ya via PM, and sorry for the delay! No, I haven't grown pure AOF yet, but they are next as soon as some room opens up. As with all land races, I will be doing an OP seedgrow with the first flowering. Getting crowded indoors,and still need to up-pot the OD plants. One of the reason I like land races are the fact that we know that many of the main compounds other than THC has been bred out of them through hybrids, and land races are more apt to have some CBD rich phenos that are easily found in some strains such as AOF.

Just put some MOBs into flower. Have a couple of nice looking contenders to work with, but a ways off before we know of course.

Concerning my entry, the female I reversed was quite CBD rich, but may have to do some pheno hunting, but should be great night time meds either way. I may change my entry to something more colorful though. My lovely state reduced the med patients plant count down to a massive four plants, down from 45. Four plants, come on. Yea, would be plenty of meds, but we know the growing is the real fun for most of us.

Looking forward to seeing your show this year my friend.
Peace
I think I have them to. I should do a repro of the instant coffee as they seem pretty hard to come by. I offered seedling my last 10 to do repro with last year but he sourced some back from flame. The ones I grow all turned out a nice red colour. I did have to cull a few early hermis though.

Damn, I have like 30 pages to catch up on, but I wanted to throw my update on my photo outdoor because I haven't started my autos yet since I don't have a lot of room lol

Here is the WoS NLxBB at about 7 weeks.. It SHOULD be going outside within the next 2 weeks, I hope!!! I have a feeling it's gonna get big if I don't mess anything up!!! I may top dress it w/ some compost at about week 9-10.. Not sure how long it's gonna take this thing to flower, so it should be an adventure!!! Hoping to pull a few clones off it tonight after work because I do like the structure and may want to grow this out again or perhaps give some clones out to friends..

Attachments

• 20170512_050515.jpg
    20170512_050515.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 77
  • 20170512_050525.jpg
    20170512_050525.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 58
Calling all Southern members @islandgrower @Maria Sanchez @WalterW , Sorry guys , I been missing in action , Had some issues to deal with , a part from having me seeds taken at customs , waiting on a new batch now which I hope to have next week . And can you please Link me when you post .

Thanks Hecno
fb83133907ab6257d994827d53e131b5.jpg

Hey hey hey...thats been a quite a read! Everythings progressing nicely...sorry for beeing abstinent peeps but there is muuuch to to theses times. Will do my best to fullfil TL dutys. Anyway- good to be here. I like what i see!

Hellooo outdoor growers..

I'll join the party if it's not too late. [emoji2]

Ahh, well another one...EU/USA/SOUTH?

Not a bad mix either they have gone with no feedings for over a month and not one plant has shown lockout or deficiencies,just recently started giving a lil kelp ,molasses,and fish emulations but I suspect they could go with out .Been trying to hone my mix so it would be easier on seedlings and still have all the good ratios present for a larger plants but have come to the conclusion I probably just need some premade starter mix for a lil cut ✂ in the beginning ,I have been working on experimental organics for over two years non stop and I can see myself working on it for the rest of my life ,every day ,every grow i learn something new ,the best teachers are the plants they will tell ya what's going on ,learning to speak there language has been a challenge.

Here is wisdom... well spoken friend!

@ClockworkOrange
Look forward to watching your Erdpurts. Where did you source your seeds from? Doing some Erdpurt xes OD this year me self, including Erdpurt x PCK.

Do you know about Aunt of Forouck?

Peace

The Erdpurt are from ACE SEEDS ordered by SEEDSMAN and i beeing a total retard, managed to drown 6 out of 12....slap me, but without rep this time! Lets hope those 6 remaining are enough to get some serious grow going.

Aunt of Forouck- first heard of it here on AFN. Instantly researched since it sounded like some genuine stuff. This seeds collective has some interesting strains...tell me more if you know, always learning!

woohoo! finally getting to see some green. All I've been doing the past two weeks is making it - way too much work for money sadly. Been pounding out the hours. I'll see some daylight soon, and get more time to do the work I want to.

One of my plants for the outdoor auto battle (Canadian regiment here) is in this bunch. once I can figure out how to upload media :( Has something changed with uploading @912GreenSkell ?

The old game of the pyramid...anyway..apple be hatin!?

Here is an update on the ever resilient bear grillz i think it got topped cuz 4 leaf are growing not to sure how it happened or if it is even topped here's a picView attachment 747345

Its Bear Grillz dude, anything can happen...

Here's a better pic... see the slight twisting?
View attachment 747500

Nothing problematic, got it here and there 2. Did not see it as problem. Would be still nice to know where it came from...

yep pure DC tastes awfull.. i was going of deep congo by RW.. dc x congo ibl... but life prevented more than S1 x S1 then i lost seeds :naughtystep:

DEEP CONGO! This one is missing in my stash and i HAVE to get it. Thanks you reminded me...do you have experiences with it?

:chimp:

H

Aunt of Forouck- first heard of it here on AFN. Instantly researched since it sounded like some genuine stuff. This seeds collective has some interesting strains...tell me more if you know, always learning!
Not sure what you would like to know about AOF. Let me know and I will share what I know. I think the main thing about AOF, is that my Danish friend who sourced these from Forouk, and has been to his Aunts house has been a chronic pain sufferer for many years. This has made him, source out the strongest Indicas on the planet. He has been breeding and preserving lines for 30 years, and AOF is by far his favorite med strain.

Check out the trich coverage. Nice true sugar leaves. Obviously makes for a great Hash plant. Pictures are not mine, but from a German grower..

index.php

index.php

@StickMan here i found some regulars directly form ace seeds since they was sold out @Seedsman. Its a rare genetic i am trying to inbreed should there be a male in my team of 6.

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/erdpurtstd.html

Yes, this is a hard strain to source. I have a pack from Zen seeds (think the breeder esben was Zen and now Hybrids from Hell), and some from Knops (s.i.c.). I really need to pop that pack from Zen,as I know it is several years old. What would be Ideal for you, is half females half males. Many of the small breeders I know, believe that deseeded flowers may be more potent than not. Not sure if that is the case. I should flower out a couple of clones, pollinate one, and let the other go sinse.

Please keep me posted on these, or are these in your grow and show thread?

Peace

Back