I'm struggling with an Aphid problem. Also the autoduck is a bit odd looking but I guess that's what I wanted. Ha. Other than that it's perfect. Ha

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

The good ol' aphids...would be boring without them, huh? :d5: Good to hear it s going on!

Does that include England? Even with Brexit? [emoji848]

If so.. mine are getting planted out next week. If not..

Mine are getting planted out next week. [emoji16]

Hahaha, yeah, so i gues yours are getting out next week! :thumbsup: :cool1:

I've got some hickups too, here and there. The develop a bit slow but i totally overwatered at the beginning...just wasnt on point with my thoughts. But still its going here 2. I think mine will take at least a week, more possible around 2 weeks until they get out. Its possible to put them outside at the 15th this month but with still having to dig few holes and the fact mine are still small and some weak i want them to be more resitant when left outside i'll take it slow and easy. Observing the weather until then. I just light aroudn 30 seedling with 125w cfl so its taking a bit :coffee2:

Dropping some new pics over the weekend. What about you? Would like to see whats cooking round your way!:pop:

I just got back from the gorilla spot and I got 8 holes dug. I think I'm going to plant my auto entry closer to the house where I can keep an eye on it. I haven't seen any "task force" choppers in the last couple years and besides, my autos will be harvested before they even start looking! :biggrin:

The good ol' aphids...would be boring without them, huh? :d5: Good to hear it s going on!

Hahaha, yeah, so i gues yours are getting out next week! :thumbsup: :cool1:

I've got some hickups too, here and there. The develop a bit slow but i totally overwatered at the beginning...just wasnt on point with my thoughts. But still its going here 2. I think mine will take at least a week, more possible around 2 weeks until they get out. Its possible to put them outside at the 15th this month but with still having to dig few holes and the fact mine are still small and some weak i want them to be more resitant when left outside i'll take it slow and easy. Observing the weather until then. I just light aroudn 30 seedling with 125w cfl so its taking a bit :coffee2:

Dropping some new pics over the weekend. What about you? Would like to see whats cooking round your way!:pop:

Mine are looking sweet so far.. I probably should plant them out tomorrow but I'm busy with actual life... they'll have to wait. Probs be a bit root bound next week but as soon as they're in the ground they can have all the space a plant could ever wish for!

I'll get some pics tomorrow.

got some good news and some bad news...good news first...day 41 think fast is monstrous!!
Official Entry Think Fast Day 41...gonna be a monster!!
IMG_5188.JPG

And the bad news..the autos...all 10 auto seedlings...my friend bought the medium this round, i gave him a list, but there was a stitch, the hydro store was out of pro-mix and the hydro store guys suggested another medium called Nutri-mix professional and it is supposed to be very similar to pro-mix. I fear the PH is all buggered up as most of my seedling are super tiny at 8 days old and super light green, two are curling down cotyledons and now first set of leaves. Unfortunately i don't have a damn accurate 8 or other quality PH meter....really need to get one i guess. Going to the hydro store to get a bag of promix(in case of a restart....only losing 2 weeks if i hit em asap) and perhaps a good digital PH meter if they have one.
So nutri-mix http://www.nutri-plus.ca/nutrimix_en.html

The worst hit
IMG_5182.JPG

One of the best looking...still yellowed...and wayyyyyy too small.
IMG_5196.JPG

And a batch from this winter at 9 days old, even the smallest is triple the size of the best of the nutri-batch.
IMG_4515.JPG

got some good news and some bad news...good news first...day 41 think fast is monstrous!!
Official Entry Think Fast Day 41...gonna be a monster!!
View attachment 748554

And the bad news..the autos...all 10 auto seedlings...my friend bought the medium this round, i gave him a list, but there was a stitch, the hydro store was out of pro-mix and the hydro store guys suggested another medium called Nutri-mix professional and it is supposed to be very similar to pro-mix. I fear the PH is all buggered up as most of my seedling are super tiny at 8 days old and super light green, two are curling down cotyledons and now first set of leaves. Unfortunately i don't have a damn accurate 8 or other quality PH meter....really need to get one i guess. Going to the hydro store to get a bag of promix(in case of a restart....only losing 2 weeks if i hit em asap) and perhaps a good digital PH meter if they have one.
So nutri-mix http://www.nutri-plus.ca/nutrimix_en.html

The worst hit
View attachment 748552

One of the best looking...still yellowed...and wayyyyyy too small.
View attachment 748553

And a batch from this winter at 9 days old, even the smallest is triple the size of the best of the nutri-batch.
View attachment 748551
Hey brother, man do I ever feel for you. I'm a pretty mellow fellow, but when someone (store employee) doesn't know what the hell he is selling. I always tell them,even a Dr. that they should not be doing their job as there are obviously incompetent.

Peace

Back