Hey brother, man do I ever feel for you. I'm a pretty mellow fellow, but when someone (store employee) doesn't know what the hell he is selling. I always tell them,even a Dr. that they should not be doing their job as there are obviously incompetent.

Peace

Funny though...from the site it looks like it should perform exactly like promix. LIme and all added...meh the guy that works in the store is a good guy...i bet if i had a PH reading for him he would refund the bag no problem and give the company shit. He actually knows the fertilizer lines very well, which makes this medium issues quite surprising to me.
Losing the 2 weeks is the biggest pain...love that july harvest

got some good news and some bad news...good news first...day 41 think fast is monstrous!!
Official Entry Think Fast Day 41...gonna be a monster!!
View attachment 748554

And the bad news..the autos...all 10 auto seedlings...my friend bought the medium this round, i gave him a list, but there was a stitch, the hydro store was out of pro-mix and the hydro store guys suggested another medium called Nutri-mix professional and it is supposed to be very similar to pro-mix. I fear the PH is all buggered up as most of my seedling are super tiny at 8 days old and super light green, two are curling down cotyledons and now first set of leaves. Unfortunately i don't have a damn accurate 8 or other quality PH meter....really need to get one i guess. Going to the hydro store to get a bag of promix(in case of a restart....only losing 2 weeks if i hit em asap) and perhaps a good digital PH meter if they have one.
So nutri-mix http://www.nutri-plus.ca/nutrimix_en.html

The worst hit
View attachment 748552

One of the best looking...still yellowed...and wayyyyyy too small.
View attachment 748553

And a batch from this winter at 9 days old, even the smallest is triple the size of the best of the nutri-batch.
View attachment 748551
Oh man bro hope ya dont have to restart but sometimes s**t happens i definitely feel ya for im in the same boat lost 3 weeks n all my plants r stunned n small as hell for their age but gotta do what ya gotta do if you want a crop for winter!!

Funny though...from the site it looks like it should perform exactly like promix. LIme and all added...meh the guy that works in the store is a good guy...i bet if i had a PH reading for him he would refund the bag no problem and give the company shit. He actually knows the fertilizer lines very well, which makes this medium issues quite surprising to me.
Same with FF soils, as far as guilty has gotten so bad. Been using Happy Frog for years for seedlings and clones. Just bought a fresh bag last week, and it is like shredded mark with rocks in it.

Peace

Oh man bro hope ya dont have to restart but sometimes s**t happens i definitely feelnya for im inbthe same boat lost 3 weeks n all my plants r stunned n small as hell for their age but gotta do what ya gotta do if you want a crop for winter!!

I am not really hurting for stash thanks to the couple of photos i grow, but i like to grow out some autos just for a good variety of different smoke to test for my med problems. Just looking for ideal effects for my issues. I want to keep the plants, but i also want to get the most and best toke i can so i think a restart is called for in this case....its funny becuase i almost Never cull a plant, but this is totally an extenuating circumstance, and one of those circumstances where i think culling and restarting is the right choice.

I am not really hurting for stash thanks to the couple of photos i grow, but i like to grow out some autos just for a good variety of different smoke to test for my med problems. Just looking for ideal effects for my issues. I want to keep the plants, but i also want to get the most and best toke i can so i think a restart is called for in this case....its funny becuase i almost Never cull a plant, but this is totally an extenuating circumstance, and one of those circumstances where i think culling and restarting is the right choice.
Certainly the only right call to make brother!

I had to cull a 100 or more un-sexed photos a couple of years ago, due to security reason. Close to tears having to cull those healthy youngsters. All part of the game isn't it?

Carry on.

Peace

Right i feel ya there bro n thats also y i do autos to get a variety to try for the affects i need n then grow them as photos when i find a good strain....not really into growing the biggest crop anymore just the dankest haha!!!

Certainly the only right call to make brother!

I had to cull a 100 or more un-sexed photos a couple of years ago, due to security reason. Close to tears having to cull those healthy youngsters. All part of the game isn't it?

Carry on.

Peace
Oh no bro that sux !!! But ur are right its definitely all part of it

got some good news and some bad news...good news first...day 41 think fast is monstrous!!
Official Entry Think Fast Day 41...gonna be a monster!!
View attachment 748554

And the bad news..the autos...all 10 auto seedlings...my friend bought the medium this round, i gave him a list, but there was a stitch, the hydro store was out of pro-mix and the hydro store guys suggested another medium called Nutri-mix professional and it is supposed to be very similar to pro-mix. I fear the PH is all buggered up as most of my seedling are super tiny at 8 days old and super light green, two are curling down cotyledons and now first set of leaves. Unfortunately i don't have a damn accurate 8 or other quality PH meter....really need to get one i guess. Going to the hydro store to get a bag of promix(in case of a restart....only losing 2 weeks if i hit em asap) and perhaps a good digital PH meter if they have one.
So nutri-mix http://www.nutri-plus.ca/nutrimix_en.html

The worst hit
View attachment 748552

One of the best looking...still yellowed...and wayyyyyy too small.
View attachment 748553

And a batch from this winter at 9 days old, even the smallest is triple the size of the best of the nutri-batch.
View attachment 748551

Its going a bit slow here 2. I'll try the patient route. Have to still finish the spots but i am in good time overall. Think its gonna be a good season 2017 for us all in many ways!

Killer kush x amnesia haze.
Pics of today
I gave her a extra dosis npk 7-3-5 and calmag+

Grtz from Holland [emoji482]
af6c0ce609f0dc54e6fc542d9dd98060.jpg
29e024725ccbab37cba373d51eeb4259.jpg
f703b52d44068cad6a0ecb263b78efb9.jpg
60d024c367c34a9421288972965adfed.jpg

Amherst sour diesel and Jack Herrer Auto 25 days from seed.
I feed them today with 7/5/5 NPK
Guerilla grow [emoji41]
f25142568234c44ca7291a309741f2e7.jpg
f8cfdc01b7d7695e2d50bdd573d0d6be.jpg

Later today i will use Actara on them because i have some bugs around [emoji38]

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

Back