Cant grow without this,i hate snails[emoji16] [emoji12]

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

They can fuck up your grow/plant real quick...my first outdoor move i had a naked snail fucking up a half plant, was almost nothing but a stick left. Bad for the snail she was stil like one meter away when i came back and saw the damage. Took a stone and threw it at her, full of anger, it split her in half and there was a lot of green jelly flushing out of the two halfs. Will never forget the view.

They can fuck up your grow/plant real quick...my first outdoor move i had a naked snail fucking up a half plant, was almost nothing but a stick left. Bad for the snail she was stil like one meter away when i came back and saw the damage. Took a stone and threw it at her, full of anger, it split her in half and there was a lot of green jelly flushing out of the two halfs. Will never forget the view.
I've had to deal with slugs and snails too. I find that a bowl of cheap beer gets them all drunk and they drown. I've used slug bait too, but I don't get to see the results like I do with beer! Many beer lovers have expressed dismay over the waste of beer, until they found out it was american beer, lol

I've had to deal with slugs and snails too. I find that a bowl of cheap beer gets them all drunk and they drown. I've used slug bait too, but I don't get to see the results like I do with beer! Many beer lovers have expressed dismay over the waste of beer, until they found out it was american beer, lol

Hahaha, i never tried the beer but i heard a lot, may do so. How do you offer it to the snail? :haha:

This new kind of snails past fue years are the worst.Brown/Redish bastards
Im in Central Europe and 10 years from now they didnt exist here (only that greyish ones and the ones with "house",but this new hibrid kind red snails are something else.During hiking from time to time sometimes i came accross hole field full of this snail laying one another.From where did they came,China[emoji38]?
Sorry if some of you are from there,im talking about numbers[emoji38]

This new kind of snails past fue years are the worst.Brown/Redish bastards
Im in Central Europe and 10 years from now they didnt exist here (only that greyish ones and the ones with "house",but this new hibrid kind red snails are something else.During hiking from time to time sometimes i came accross hole field full of this snail laying one another.From where did they came,China[emoji38]?
Sorry if some of you are from there,im talking about numbers[emoji38]

Its a worl wide problem that inidgenous people/plants/animals do get killed off/overpopulated and stuff by brought in deseases animals et cetera...i dont know and i really dont remember the colour of the snail but i think it may was the type you were talking of. I think the naked one without house are more aggressive and can climb the plant easier. Thats a problem. I wont visit my spots too often to keep stealth and because i have other stuff to do so they should grow by their own natural way but i'll have to decide how i protect against snai this time. I have a few possibilities, lets see what it will be...

ahh yes
Arion lusitanicus aka the iberian forest slug aka killerslug in denmark ...

nasty buggers ... big problem here aswell

it arrived in Denmark in 1991

this is the bugger :
images.jpg

Back