Too much work for the money...unfortunately that is the canadian way for most of us!! (bar the 10% elites)
Hmm uploading pics...nothing has changed...at the bottom of the posting box there is an Upload a File button. Are you on a PC?
yeah. and it isn't rocket surgery. I'm on a mac, but, that shouldn't matter. feeling kinda dumb atm. Lemme try 'er agin...

. My colourful choice was going to be instant coffee. Have you tried it @StickMan? It is one of the sweetest testing plants I have grown. Pitty the yield isn't as good as her smell taste and looks. :digit:

No, I haven't had the pleasure of growing instant coffee yet. Yield isn't that much of an issue with me anymore,as long as I like the effects. I have some Awtra x Purple Coffee beans in the old bean vault.Sure you know that purple coffee is just a purple pheno of instant coffee that Seedling found to make this hack with. Forgot about the Awtra x Purple Coffee beans. I grow on my land so am limited on plant count which is a pity,but it is what it is.

:smokeout: :headbang: :smokeout: W

>> Stickbrudda :pighug: you are killing me with all this talk about landrace Indicas! I saw Stone waving his Aunty of Farouk at the Portal,... very enticing! Gems like that make my pickle crisp!:woody: :rofl: ... and what a stellar cross to make, with Sensi Star- :greenthumb:... SS alone is fantastic,...have you grown straight AoF yet? ... your entry cross is interesting, is it a CBD rich type?

Good to see you here my friend. I believe I need to get back to ya via PM, and sorry for the delay! No, I haven't grown pure AOF yet, but they are next as soon as some room opens up. As with all land races, I will be doing an OP seedgrow with the first flowering. Getting crowded indoors,and still need to up-pot the OD plants. One of the reason I like land races are the fact that we know that many of the main compounds other than THC has been bred out of them through hybrids, and land races are more apt to have some CBD rich phenos that are easily found in some strains such as AOF.

Just put some MOBs into flower. Have a couple of nice looking contenders to work with, but a ways off before we know of course.

Concerning my entry, the female I reversed was quite CBD rich, but may have to do some pheno hunting, but should be great night time meds either way. I may change my entry to something more colorful though. My lovely state reduced the med patients plant count down to a massive four plants, down from 45. Four plants, come on. Yea, would be plenty of meds, but we know the growing is the real fun for most of us.

Looking forward to seeing your show this year my friend.
Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I received some Afghanistan land race from Helmand Province from a Danish breeder friend of mine who got them from a Danish soldier who had been stationed there. Here is the description of them on a charity seed co. site, that I reproduced these seeds for. My friends english is not the best, but is a hell of a grower breeder.

This afghan was given to me by a danish soldier who was stationated in the Helman province in Afghanistan. He told me that they often did hide in the cannabis fields to rest, and that they took buds with them when they left.
The buds was often full of seeds, and he took some of these seeds with him to Denmark when he was sent home. He was not a smoker him self but he came home with PTSD, and he was told by some of his comrads that this strain helped them to ease the PTSD. He contacted me as he knew that i was a stoner, and asked me if he could use it with out smoking it. I told him about cannabisoil and told him to read up on it. He did and he wanted to try it, so i made a few plants and made oil for him. That made him very happy and he wanted to learn how to grow him self. He is now a small-time grower for oil only.

I liked the smoke from these my self, so why not let the seed get out there. So Stickman was kind enough to do a seedgrow on these nice affies for the DCC.

Mostly indica
Many purple phenoes
Stoned effect
Indoor and outdoor
8-10 weeks of flowering
Finish outdoor in beginning of October (54*n Lat)

Everyone who has grown them like them very much. I just received some Iraqi land races from the same Danish brother. He also got them straight from a friend of his who is an Iraqi, and just did a pilgrimage to Iraq. He picked up the land race seeds from around the country. Pretty excited to grow and preserve these as well.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@912GreenSkell Hey brother, please put my auto entry down as Black Domina/Red Poison x CBD Haze auto. Hoping the girl I choose has the colors of the female transfer through in the flowers. Mom was typical BD columnar shaped with no side branching. Hope the CBD Haze auto will bring that to the party on the girl I choose. Either way, it should be some stellar meds, and that is all that I am really after.
Peace

That's really awesome, @StickMan! Glad those soldiers can find some ease from their PTSD.

@HemiSync
You would never know that your autos went through any bad weather, they look outstanding. I look forward to seeing how your auto Mazar/s do,as it sure looks great now, and that is on my short list of autos to try.

Peace

Yes Maria, those poor people need all the help they can get, and I am doing what I can for them with genetics. My brother did two tours in Iraq, and was pretty screwed up for several years.

Peace
I 100% agree! :d5:

@HemiSync - looking great bud!! Love the "wheres weedo" pic!
Yea, even I had trouble finding them. BTW, here are two pics of my photo girls. They are both a week old and will probably go in the ground next week sometime, weather depending. Both are from Dr. Krippling and are feminized. One is a Bud Bud Bling Tingz and the other is a Kripple Roulette.
Watermarked1(2017-05-11-2312).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-05-11-2313).jpg

@HemiSync
You would never know that your autos went through any bad weather, they look outstanding. I look forward to seeing how your auto Mazar/s do,as it sure looks great now, and that is on my short list of autos to try.

Peace
Heh, heh, you can tell in person. They are about three inches tall with a stem that is already as big as round as a pencil. I figured they would either be dead or ready to take on anything after those storms. Now if the darn critters will just leave them alone they will be some monsters.

You can't go wrong with DP's Auto Mazar. I've grown them inside with such great results that I reversed one and created a bunch of seeds.

Last edited:
@HemiSync

Thanks for the great report on the auto Mazar! Certainly need to try them out for sure now.

I am always curious about genetics, and never heard of the two photo strains you are growing, so can you tell me what is in them? Bud Bud Bling Tingz and Kripple Roulette. Thanks

Peace

@HemiSync

Thanks for the great report on the auto Mazar! Certainly need to try them out for sure now.

I am always curious about genetics, and never heard of the two photo strains you are growing, so can you tell me what is in them? Bud Bud Bling Tingz and Kripple Roulette. Thanks

Peace
I mainly picked them for their Fast flower because of the shorter growing season I am stuck with.

Breeder media hype

Kripple Roulette
Kripple Roulette matches Red-Haired Skunk pungency with Black Domina power for a winning combination with heavyweight yields and medical-grade stones. These little beauties can finish as fast as 6 weeks or go as long as 8 indoors - outside, expect to reap your rewards early to middle September while everyone else waits for Halloween!

An 80% Indica/20% Sativa mixed hybrid, Kripple Roulette Seeds are mostly physical with only a tiny bit of euphoria for a calm, chill, totally relaxing effect. In fact, with 17 to 21% THC, this marijuana seed is a total couchlocker unless you're very, very tolerant. Enjoy the smooth sweet flavour & breath in that pleasant aroma - you'll love this one!

Bud Bud Bling Tingz
Bud Bud Bling Tingz Seeds are a high-performance cross of Dr Krippling's own Delhi Friend and an outstanding Blueberry strain. The power is incredibly good thanks to this feminized seed's 18-22% THCrating, and the yield is guaranteed to satisfy - up to 750 gr/m2 inside & 800 gr/seed outside. Amazing!

At first, you'll be in awe when you notice the perfectly formed buds that come complete with an incredibly thick layer of crystals that seem to fatten more & more each day, but Bud Bud Bling Tingz' true beauty lies in her stupendous Indica-dominant stones - deep, awesome & unforgettable physical relaxation that lasts & lasts!

Back