yep pure DC tastes awfull.. i was going of deep congo by RW.. dc x congo ibl... but life prevented more than S1 x S1 then i lost seeds :naughtystep:
Yea, only strain I have come across that taste worst to me is Black Domina, but will always have a couple of jars full. Just grew out some Aunt of Forouk x Sensi Star, and that is some of the finest Indica I have tasted. Found a berry pheno from the female side. Knock out smoke though, which I like. Love those narcotic strain.

Haven't grown out any Congo yet, but read good things about it.

Peace

Brethren at arms in this thread love it haha. Sounds a nice auto though so being on the other side I should say it but good luck bro. :doh: I will keep my entry secret for now atleast until I have sex sorted.its going to get stinky in here soon. :goodluck:
Mine are fems :biggrin:
May be changing my photo entry though, now that I see you are doing Ulduz/RD.:thumbsup:

Think I had better have me some nice purple flowers as well for this show..:hump:

Actually most of what I will be growing should have some nice colors in the flowers.

Peace.

Brethren at arms in this thread love it haha. Sounds a nice auto though so being on the other side I should say it but good luck bro. :doh: I will keep my entry secret for now atleast until I have sex sorted.its going to get stinky in here soon. :goodluck:
Love the vibe. :vibe: Have a rep slap :slap: I think that gives you enough rep to get a 1k Fat Kitty Badge. :kitty: BTW.. :goodluck: to you too! :pimp:

@StickMan . Here's my Z6 x Harle Tzu today. Still haven't had much sun here for this season but we let things take their own pace.
DSCN3013.JPG

Love the sound of that affie landrace. I've been considering adding a landrace someday but this one sounds more suited to my latitude than others.

@StickMan . Here's my Z6 x Harle Tzu today. Still haven't had much sun here for this season but we let things take their own pace. View attachment 747524
Love the sound of that affie landrace. I've been considering adding a landrace someday but this one sounds more suited to my latitude than others.
Nice Indica dom leaning pheno, and and damn fine growing my friend. Let's hope for a female. Thanks for the picture.

Peace.

Mine are fems :biggrin:
May be changing my photo entry though, now that I see you are doing Ulduz/RD.:thumbsup:

Think I had better have me some nice purple flowers as well for this show..:hump:

Actually most of what I will be growing should have some nice colors in the flowers.

Peace.

I was think a colourful auto to but I dont want to be to colourful lol. I might try a foxtail type auto? Then again I might not get a foxtail pheno so i might not lol. My colourful choice was going to be instant coffee. Have you tried it @StickMan? It is one of the sweetest testing plants I have grown. Pitty the yield isn't as good as her smell taste and looks. :digit:

Love the vibe. :vibe: Have a rep slap :slap: I think that gives you enough rep to get a 1k Fat Kitty Badge. :kitty: BTW.. :goodluck: to you too! :pimp:
Whats a fat kitty badge? :confused1: can i get a little more sunshine with it:cools:. The big man in the sky keep hiding behind the clouds for me this year. :peek: getting my auto seeds out now I am getting a magic kitty badge. :wizzy::greenthumb::growing:one more thing I hope it's not into eating my mice? I am partial to mouse lol.
gallery_73781_4410_18404.jpg

I have the autos narrowed down to four and they were put in the ground on May 2nd at about ten days old. I then left on a trip to the holy land, Denver. While I was gone we had some of the worst spring storms ever and I expected to come home to girls beat to death by the weather. Instead, they survived and while still short, they have very thick stems possibly from the weather, and some nice color. So here they are at day 18, can you see them?
Watermarked1(2017-05-11-1341).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-05-11-1341).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-05-11-1341).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-05-11-1341).jpg
Watermarked5(2017-05-11-1341).jpg

I have to go out of town for another week so they have to take care of themselves for a little while longer. If the critters don't eat them I think they will be some big girls.

Click the pic below if you want to see where the girls were in group shot.
Watermarked1(2017-05-11-1341).jpg

:smokeout: :headbang: :smokeout: What's gooooood gellies!?
>> :smoking: @912GreenSkell -:doh: pardon the delay and apparently, delusion that I posted here early on,..:face: :haha: ...I've just been waiting to be absolutely sure things were green-lighted for this season, and my seeds arrive,.. that, I hope will be today according to tracking,.. no delays of note, so stealth shipping seems to have worked,.. we'll see here in a little while!
As for my entry strain, too soon to say just yet- literally,... germ' first! Buuuut, I'm leaning toward the Mephisto F1/S1 test cross I didn't have room for last season with the others, Sour Bubble/Chem.D' x Alien OG... alternates could be Sweet's Psicodelicia or Crystal Candy, maybe the Cannalope Haze (DNA),... Psico' and Canna' are supposed to be fast Sativa-dom's, but after the nail-biter I had with the Acapulco Golds last season, I'm a bit wary of entering them,... but man, the AG's were worth the stress! These two are claimed to be faster still, so we'll see after germ'! :coffee:
>> Stickbrudda :pighug: you are killing me with all this talk about landrace Indicas! I saw Stone waving his Aunty of Farouk at the Portal,... very enticing! Gems like that make my pickle crisp!:woody: :rofl: ... and what a stellar cross to make, with Sensi Star- :greenthumb:... SS alone is fantastic,...have you grown straight AoF yet? ... your entry cross is interesting, is it a CBD rich type?

Whats a fat kitty badge? :confused1: can i get a little more sunshine with it:cools:. The big man in the sky keep hiding behind the clouds for me this year. :peek: getting my auto seeds out now I am getting a magic kitty badge. :wizzy::greenthumb::growing:one more thing I hope it's not into eating my mice? I am partial to mouse lol.
View attachment 747554
Not sure about the sunshine, but if you tag Rebel in live stoners ... he can hook you up! :pass:

Back