No buddies coming back from a tour in Afghanistan with some "special gifts" for you, then? :p
Most of my buddies who served are retired and definitely don't want to go back im kinda old the only young people I know are my kids lol but yes it would be nice to have a pure affy landrace .

Excellent bud!! Can you review the rules on page 1 post and just confirm the rules. I will add you to the list now. Are you thinking auto and photo entries? Thanks for joining bud!!

Make sure you do check out fairlynew's C-4....what a beautiful plant it was!! Often enough purple will come from the genetics themselves rather than cold fronts. The purple caused from cold is often very different(starting from the outside and progressing toward the bud from increased exposure) than the genetic purpling which generally starts from the bud and progresses outwards. Just some general observation, but i am not a coloured bud grow expert, only grown a dozen strains, but i have seen alot of cold purple effect.

Thats what i love about bottled nutes...keep increasing strength until you see signs of overfertilizing and then back off a bit...generally keeps you within a solid range of all the plants, doesnt matter how many strains. Usually works, but not always. ;)

Alright....little sooner than needed, but i was taking pics today so i figured what the heck here is day 35 think Fast...yep she is growing like crazy...quite a bit larger than last seasons at this stage, and quite a bit large than the rest of the plants of the same age!
View attachment 746364

One of these little devils will be my outdoor auto entry!!
View attachment 746365

View attachment 746366
I imagine bottle nutes are easier to dial in compared to different poos and organic matter and making and mixing you're own the smells aren't for everyone and it has taken me a while to figure out the ratios ,and the times to add the teas but with time I get better ,the hard thing about organics for a lot of growers is they don't see immediate results,plain and simple myco action takes time feeding the soil opposed to feeding the plant ,I will add both ways work extremely well,and just because something is organically grown doesn't make it better or more potent,growers need to grow in a way that works for them to achieve the best results,I would like to see more organic growers but I unfortunately don't believe it's a popular choice.

Hey bud!! swing by live stoners thread or get out on the site and get those 50 posts...tag me (@912GreenSkell) on Live Stoners and we'll shoot the breeze about outdoor growing and we'll get you those 50 posts after a couple of days!! I'd hate to see you not be able to join due to post count
I think the post count should only be there at the mark for the first judging . They should reach there with updatea and replies as well. And of course as you suggested live stoners.

"carpe diem"

I think the post count should only be there at the mark for the first judging . They should reach there with updatea and replies as well. And of course as you suggested live stoners.

"carpe diem"

Thats exactly how it is...as long as you have your 50 required posts at the time you post your official entry(on or before day 30) its all good.

Whats up everyone ...sorry havent been posting in a lil bit had an unfortunate accident due to weather many have probably already heard ....lost my BB in flower totally gone n all my others were broken thrown through my yard outta their pots so i replanted hoping they survived so didnt wanna take any pics incase they did die but they seen to be going good now ready to be transplanted in the next few day but only things is im only sure of two autos the rest not sure if they r blueberry or white widow so have a problem there good thing is the BB was gonna be my entry anyway lol.....unless i can switch to glueberry og? Anyways heres some pics of the ladies today... first pic top row first two not sure of the third is a gorilla glue photo in the round pot and the bottom row from left to right is blueberry shes doin the best n then a white widdow and the far right one im not sure of anymore either lol guess ill know when they bud......hopefully!! Oh also has anyone ever seen this happen? One of my autos decided to start budding after barely two weeks out of seed wtf!!!! Kinda kool but im guessing itll only be like one main bud on a stick lmao owell ill smoke that s**t too!!haha

Attachments

• IMG_20170509_140347915_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170509_140347915_HDR.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20170508_105733414_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170508_105733414_HDR.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 45
Hey @912GreenSkell here is a pic of 2 more Mazar x GWS that are 2 weeks old and I'm almost certain it will be one of these 2 as my photo entry...
IMG_20170510_210646_kindlephoto-217120858.jpg

Also, I'm in the process of germinating these for my auto flower entry...
IMG_20170509_211813_kindlephoto-194984113.jpg
:pass:

Whats up everyone ...sorry havent been posting in a lil bit had an unfortunate accident due to weather many have probably already heard ....lost my BB in flower totally gone n all my others were broken thrown through my yard outta their pots so i replanted hoping they survived so didnt wanna take any pics incase they did die but they seen to be going good now ready to be transplanted in the next few day but only things is im only sure of two autos the rest not sure if they r blueberry or white widow so have a problem there good thing is the BB was gonna be my entry anyway lol.....unless i can switch to glueberry og? Anyways heres some pics of the ladies today... first pic top row first two not sure of the third is a gorilla glue photo in the round pot and the bottom row from left to right is blueberry shes doin the best n then a white widdow and the far right one im not sure of anymore either lol guess ill know when they bud......hopefully!! Oh also has anyone ever seen this happen? One of my autos decided to start budding after barely two weeks out of seed wtf!!!! Kinda kool but im guessing itll only be like one main bud on a stick lmao owell ill smoke that s**t too!!haha

Yes you can switch...nobody is going to be punished from the harshness of outdoor life. Yes i have had several plants show preflower at 14 days.

Hey @912GreenSkell here is a pic of 2 more Mazar x GWS that are 2 weeks old and I'm almost certain it will be one of these 2 as my photo entry...
View attachment 747325

Also, I'm in the process of germinating these for my auto flower entry...
View attachment 747332 :pass:

Nice...younglings looking fine!!

Here is an update on the ever resilient bear grillz i think it got topped cuz 4 leaf are growing not to sure how it happened or if it is even topped here's a picView attachment 747345
pic

I have had several strains/plants top themselves on their own, but never have i seen it happen at such a young age!! Hard to tell from the fuzzy pic.

Back