Here is a prime example of cold effected purple...this plant was near black by the time of harvest(about 2 weeks after this pic), but after trimming the bud was all green.(Texada Timewarp X Skunk # 1)
View attachment 746371

Purple heaviest on the ends progressing to green on the inner bud
View attachment 746370

Nice. I get your point about genetic purple from the inside / down up, and cold purple from the outside in.
I may get the former, but doubt I'll get the latter here.
We're up to 30C now. It's early May. ;-)

@912GreenSkell. I will use a sour liver as my auto entry and and I will take a pic of a royal ak clone that will be my photo entry. Final decision if I made the deadline for the mazar not sure but she is not a happy plant but still chugging along. Prefer to change that to a sour liver which will be confirmed have 3 started 2 sours and a dinamex.

"carpe diem"

@912GreenSkell. I will use a sour liver as my auto entry and and I will take a pic of a royal ak clone that will be my photo entry. Final decision if I made the deadline for the mazar not sure but she is not a happy plant but still chugging along. Prefer to change that to a sour liver which will be confirmed have 3 started 2 sours and a dinamex.

"carpe diem"

Gotcha...updated list to reflect change.

Let me get in too @912GreenSkell Think I'll go with WOS Mazar x Great White Shark for photoperiod, as i have one at 3 Weeks and a couple more at 1 week. For the autoflower side, I'm thinking of something from Sweet Seeds Red Family. Let me check my meager inventory and get back with you ...:peace:

Think I'll go with WOS Mazar x Great White Shark for photoperiod, as i have one at 3 Weeks and a couple more at 1 week. For the autoflower side, I'm thinking of something from Sweet Seeds Red Family. Let me check my meager inventory and get back with you ...:peace:
Nice, look forward to seeing some WOS Mazar x Great White Shark grown in the great outdoors. Think I may pop some WOS Wild Thai Ryder autos here shortly.

Most likely will be going with a Red Poison / CBD auto cross for my auto. Not sure yet on the auto though.

Peace

Let me get in too @912GreenSkell Think I'll go with WOS Mazar x Great White Shark for photoperiod, as i have one at 3 Weeks and a couple more at 1 week. For the autoflower side, I'm thinking of something from Sweet Seeds Red Family. Let me check my meager inventory and get back with you ...:peace:

Great bud, thanks for joining man! Please familiarize yourself with the rules on page 1 post 1. I will add you to the list with thw WOS Mazar X GWS and ?? variety. LMK what nation team you are part of.

Great bud, thanks for joining man! Please familiarize yourself with the rules on page 1 post 1. I will add you to the list with thw WOS Mazar X GWS and ?? variety. LMK what nation team you are part of.
I'm in North America @912GreenSkell USA to be specific.

Nice, look forward to seeing some WOS Mazar x Great White Shark grown in the great outdoors. Think I may pop some WOS Wild Thai Ryder autos here shortly.

Most likely will be going with a Red Poison / CBD auto cross for my auto. Not sure yet on the auto though.

Peace

Good luck @StickMan I think I'm gonna go with red poison too. :peace:

Here's a pic of my oldest mazar x gws that was taken just after 4/20

IMG_20170426_205045_kindlephoto-196116404.jpg

And here is the same plant taken today.

IMG_20170509_215155_kindlephoto-196821399.jpg

Back