Very much so ,all the plants resemble the skelly hash plant with lil or no legend og looks ,thanks I'm a big fan of Afghanistan strains and hash plants ,kushs and Pakistani strains ,was looking a long time for a hash plant og and when I heard the skelly was being used in crosses for the first time in 27 years I knew I needed to obtain those genetics wasn't incredibly easy and sort of limited but after hearing for so long how the skelly was the best affy landrace and had been kept in the closet for so long it's definitely nice to bring the super skelly pacific northwest hash plant (a.k.a puck) to the light of day .

No buddies coming back from a tour in Afghanistan with some "special gifts" for you, then? :p

Oh yea she will be. In the last two weeks of my C4 she went almost a black it was so dark. I was figuring with a couple of cold nights near the end will be interesting to see her in all her glory. I will be following your outdoor with enthusiasm for sure

Thanks! An honor to have you give some advice!
I was going to chase down your C4 grow here,
after learning of it on the FB site and the Grow Diaries site.
Often purple is related to cold.
I'm doing a spring grow, so the harvest will be mid summer.
But from what she's doing now, I think that she'll be purple all the same.
The sun is shining this morning, good.
Just hope the humidity and rain doesn't cause problems.
Will feed them all again tomorrow.

Hellooo outdoor growers..

I'll join the party if it's not too late.
emoji2.png

Excellent bud!! Can you review the rules on page 1 post and just confirm the rules. I will add you to the list now. Are you thinking auto and photo entries? Thanks for joining bud!!

Thanks! An honor to have you give some advice!
I was going to chase down your C4 grow here,
after learning of it on the FB site and the Grow Diaries site.
Often purple is related to cold.
I'm doing a spring grow, so the harvest will be mid summer.
But from what she's doing now, I think that she'll be purple all the same.
The sun is shining this morning, good.
Just hope the humidity and rain doesn't cause problems.
Will feed them all again tomorrow.

Make sure you do check out fairlynew's C-4....what a beautiful plant it was!! Often enough purple will come from the genetics themselves rather than cold fronts. The purple caused from cold is often very different(starting from the outside and progressing toward the bud from increased exposure) than the genetic purpling which generally starts from the bud and progresses outwards. Just some general observation, but i am not a coloured bud grow expert, only grown a dozen strains, but i have seen alot of cold purple effect.

H
Ah yes lots of truth to that ,I suspect that's the challenge , before I grow anything I look up it blood line ,and its native homelands weather and soil types it gives me an idea of what they plant will thrive in ,adding 50 \50 hybrids complicates it but being able to see pheno dominance has helped but in all reality its a guessing game or hypothesis ,cuz hybrids can look like mom but bud like grandpa or dad .

Thats what i love about bottled nutes...keep increasing strength until you see signs of overfertilizing and then back off a bit...generally keeps you within a solid range of all the plants, doesnt matter how many strains. Usually works, but not always. ;)

Alright....little sooner than needed, but i was taking pics today so i figured what the heck here is day 35 think Fast...yep she is growing like crazy...quite a bit larger than last seasons at this stage, and quite a bit large than the rest of the plants of the same age!
IMG_5167.JPG

One of these little devils will be my outdoor auto entry!!
IMG_5172.JPG

IMG_5168.JPG

Last edited:
Here is a prime example of cold effected purple...this plant was near black by the time of harvest(about 2 weeks after this pic), but after trimming the bud was all green.(Texada Timewarp X Skunk # 1)
IMG_3076.JPG

Purple heaviest on the ends progressing to green on the inner bud
IMG_3077.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4451.JPG
    IMG_4451.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 39
woohoo! finally getting to see some green. All I've been doing the past two weeks is making it - way too much work for money sadly. Been pounding out the hours. I'll see some daylight soon, and get more time to do the work I want to.

One of my plants for the outdoor auto battle (Canadian regiment here) is in this bunch. once I can figure out how to upload media :( Has something changed with uploading @912GreenSkell ?

woohoo! finally getting to see some green. All I've been doing the past two weeks is making it - way too much work for money sadly. Been pounding out the hours. I'll see some daylight soon, and get more time to do the work I want to.

One of my plants for the outdoor auto battle (Canadian regiment here) is in this bunch. once I can figure out how to upload media :( Has something changed with uploading @912GreenSkell ?

Too much work for the money...unfortunately that is the canadian way for most of us!! (bar the 10% elites)
Hmm uploading pics...nothing has changed...at the bottom of the posting box there is an Upload a File button. Are you on a PC?

These are my potential entries, though on the photo plant won't be sure on sex for a while. So, here's my biggest Z6 x Harle-Tzu. I have about 8-10 days to declare on this one.
DSCN2996.JPG

This is my most advanced Stone Dragon. About 18 days old.
DSCN2999.JPG

Neither plant has had any artificial light and it has been generally grey and rainy here as usual but the next month is usually brighter so they should be getting it on.
:pass:

Back