Nice...younglings looking fine!
Are you sure they are fine???
IMG_20170510_210646_kindlephoto-217120858.jpg

Yes you can switch...nobody is going to be punished from the harshness of outdoor life. Yes i have had several plants show preflower at 14 days.

Nice...younglings looking fine!!

pic

I have had several strains/plants top themselves on their own, but never have i seen it happen at such a young age!! Hard to tell from the fuzzy pic.
14945154637611580938669.jpg
1494515494483-2047256880.jpg

Other than they look a little Red :D Am i missing something?
Some others I had next to them got light burn and I thought they were affected too. We had a cold spell and I tried to add more light for heat. I think it might show better under normal light. :peace:

No buddies coming back from a tour in Afghanistan with some "special gifts" for you, then? :p
I received some Afghanistan land race from Helmand Province from a Danish breeder friend of mine who got them from a Danish soldier who had been stationed there. Here is the description of them on a charity seed co. site, that I reproduced these seeds for. My friends english is not the best, but is a hell of a grower breeder.

This afghan was given to me by a danish soldier who was stationated in the Helman province in Afghanistan. He told me that they often did hide in the cannabis fields to rest, and that they took buds with them when they left.
The buds was often full of seeds, and he took some of these seeds with him to Denmark when he was sent home. He was not a smoker him self but he came home with PTSD, and he was told by some of his comrads that this strain helped them to ease the PTSD. He contacted me as he knew that i was a stoner, and asked me if he could use it with out smoking it. I told him about cannabisoil and told him to read up on it. He did and he wanted to try it, so i made a few plants and made oil for him. That made him very happy and he wanted to learn how to grow him self. He is now a small-time grower for oil only.

I liked the smoke from these my self, so why not let the seed get out there. So Stickman was kind enough to do a seedgrow on these nice affies for the DCC.

Mostly indica
Many purple phenoes
Stoned effect
Indoor and outdoor
8-10 weeks of flowering
Finish outdoor in beginning of October (54*n Lat)

Everyone who has grown them like them very much. I just received some Iraqi land races from the same Danish brother. He also got them straight from a friend of his who is an Iraqi, and just did a pilgrimage to Iraq. He picked up the land race seeds from around the country. Pretty excited to grow and preserve these as well.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@912GreenSkell Hey brother, please put my auto entry down as Black Domina/Red Poison x CBD Haze auto. Hoping the girl I choose has the colors of the female transfer through in the flowers. Mom was typical BD columnar shaped with no side branching. Hope the CBD Haze auto will bring that to the party on the girl I choose. Either way, it should be some stellar meds, and that is all that I am really after.
Peace

I received some Afghanistan land race from Helmand Province from a Danish breeder friend of mine who got them from a Danish soldier who had been stationed there. Here is the description of them on a charity seed co. site, that I reproduced these seeds for. My friends english is not the best, but is a hell of a grower breeder.

This afghan was given to me by a danish soldier who was stationated in the Helman province in Afghanistan. He told me that they often did hide in the cannabis fields to rest, and that they took buds with them when they left.
The buds was often full of seeds, and he took some of these seeds with him to Denmark when he was sent home. He was not a smoker him self but he came home with PTSD, and he was told by some of his comrads that this strain helped them to ease the PTSD. He contacted me as he knew that i was a stoner, and asked me if he could use it with out smoking it. I told him about cannabisoil and told him to read up on it. He did and he wanted to try it, so i made a few plants and made oil for him. That made him very happy and he wanted to learn how to grow him self. He is now a small-time grower for oil only.

I liked the smoke from these my self, so why not let the seed get out there. So Stickman was kind enough to do a seedgrow on these nice affies for the DCC.

Mostly indica
Many purple phenoes
Stoned effect
Indoor and outdoor
8-10 weeks of flowering

Everyone who has grown them like them very much. I just received some Iraqi land races from the same Danish brother. He also got them straight from a friend of his who is an Iraqi, and just did a pilgrimage to Iraq. He picked up the land race seeds from around the country. Pretty excited to grow and preserve these as well.

just WOW .... :worship:

and i thought my Deep Chunk crosses back in the day was something.. :haha:

plz just repro those ... keep the line pure ... this might be some of the last pure landlines to be had :thanks: and indica :vibe:

just WOW .... :worship:

and i thought my Deep Chunk crosses back in the day was something.. :haha:

plz just repro those ... keep the line pure ... this might be some of the last pure landlines to be had :thanks: and indica :vibe:

Yes, I am really into preserving these pure Indica land race lines. Have some nice Paki land races as well.

Deep Chunk is respectable, but as I am sure you know it is better in crosses than on its on in my opinion. Would like to get my hands on some of TH's x 18 and his Pine Tar Kush. As I am sure you know, DC is still around, but not the X 18 or PTK. I did just receive a pack of original TH DC seeds still in the breeder's package.

Peace

Deep Chunk is respectable, but as I am sure you know it is better in crosses than on its on in my opinion. Would like to get my hands on some of TH's x 18 and his Pine Tar Kush. As I am sure you know, DC is still around, but not the X 18 or PTK. I did however just receive a pack of original TH DC seeds still in the breeder's package.

yep pure DC tastes awfull.. i was going of deep congo by RW.. dc x congo ibl... but life prevented more than S1 x S1 then i lost seeds :naughtystep:

Last edited:

Mostly indica
Many purple phenoes
Stoned effect
Indoor and outdoor
8-10 weeks of flowering

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@912GreenSkell Hey brother, please put my auto entry down as Black Domina/Red Poison x CBD Haze auto. Hoping the girl I choose has the colors of the female transfer through in the flowers. Mom was typical BD columnar shaped with no side branching. Hope the CBD Haze auto will bring that to the party on the girl I choose. Either way, it should be some stellar meds, and that is all that I am really after.
Peace
Brethren at arms in this thread love it haha. Sounds a nice auto though so being on the other side I should say it but good luck bro. :doh: I will keep my entry secret for now atleast until I have sex sorted.its going to get stinky in here soon. :goodluck:

Back