That was my fault; the Samsarra Ultraviolets are auto freebies I got.. They say they stay relatively short (less than 1m), which is perfect to splice in between my vine veggies to sort of conceal them, although if they turn very purple, then it may not matter lol

No prob bud...will get that changed up!! Look forward to seeing what they can do!! Hope they are ultraviolet!! ;)

Sounds like fun. I'm in. Have no idea what strain...it will be an auto. Kinda weird that Aug. 15th would be the voting date. I have to have it chopped and dried by then?
I guess days will be getting short by then but, it still seems early.
There is no doubt it's doable. But, it does limit my outdoor time. I would have to grow indoors for a while. If I were to go from seed to chop outside, that is cutting it real close. June 1st would be the earliest I could sow a seedling outside, I think.

If we need to we will extend voting dates on late planters just like later finishing photos we can and will. Don't feel like you have to switch your planned start times to work with the Aug 15th voting. I thought aug 15th would give enough time, but if it doesn't, voting date extensions are no problem. Ideally there will be a bit of spread between the photos and autos. I totally get that some folks can only plant outdoors exclusively and anything before June the 15th is struggling with frosty conditions(exactly my outdoor conditions...lol). I figure this would be a low percentage that grows this way, so we would cross that bridge when/if we came across it. ;)

Oh man skelly, this thread is killing me! I have no way to outdoor grow, yet. If i can find a spot, it will be done. Ive scouted the city for 2 weeks, still uncertain. No where "safe" to put one. I'm following for sure.

Good luck on your search bud!! Hoe you find a perfect little tucked away spot! We would love to have you join bud!

yeah ive got 4 strains to choose from a little late getting started but seeds will go in next day or two.. ill let them do there thing and then last possible moment enter hihihi, not sure if ill do auto or not.. if i do it will likely be a SourStomper

Might as well take a shot at autos and photos bud!! Not too late at all to start photos man! I start mine on April the1st every season and you have seen what they can do!

Woopwoop my 2 blow Mind autoflowers...having fun in the sun
935b9b9a47c816dde1e644a420068959.jpg
4ed1d259d5c474225b1bba4929edd352.jpg

Awesome!! Look great so far! Cant wait to see blowyourmind up close loaded in trichs!! My sweet auto choices got switched around due to availability, and I ended up with Cream Mandarin XL and Bloody Skunk.

True. I definitely want more than an ounce per plant! I just meant that I don't try to get pounds per plant with my photos. I may start a journal, but I'll definitely check out yours!

I cant even imagine trying to grow 10 photos in my prime spot. Last season I trimmed for 10 hours a day for 28 days straight, and that was 4 plants in my prime spot as well as 4 plants in the limited light garden(8 hours tapering down to less than 6 by harvest). Smaller plants are far easier to manage!! (and sometimes I yearn for smaller plants)

Last edited:
I will still make posts and do a journal but I have not met post requirements to enter this contest. I will still be watching this thread intently, cant wait to see what you guys can do @912GreenSkell!! Good Luck sir!! :toke::pop::bow:

Stop by the live stoners thread and shoot the breeze with the fine folks there...you could easily have enough posts to join by tonight if you wanted to. ;)
We made the post count low so it wouldn't hold anyone back.
Thank for stopping by bud, good luck on your outdoor season!

Won't have any auto plants all photo giants hopefully haha. Every three weeks I should be able to make it and be OK.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

@buzzyman32 how do you get away with only checking your outdoor autos every 3 weeks? I would be worried they would dry out.

Stop by the live stoners thread and shoot the breeze with the fine folks there...you could easily have enough posts to join by tonight if you wanted to. ;)
We made the post count low so it wouldn't hold anyone back.
Thank for stopping by bud, good luck on your outdoor season!

Thank You @912GreenSkell :smoking::cheers:

Back