It'll just make it bud sooner than later brother . So depends on how much u want out of it

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Actually I haven't found that to be the case at all. On the average autos seem to take a bit longer than the full sun garden, both of my big girls went 100+ days. Haven had an auto finish before 70 days in the test garden yet. Some struggle to get into full flower, and most don't develop very rapidly due to the limited light.

I wasn't talking about autos . Photos will bud sooner outdoors if their light is shaded by say a fence or any obstruction blocking the sun sooner . I have been growing outside for years and I actually do this so I have smoke by the end of July early August

I wasn't talking about autos . Photos will bud sooner outdoors if their light is shaded by say a fence or any obstruction blocking the sun sooner . I have been growing outside for years and I actually do this so I have smoke by the end of July early August

Interesting...found the same for photos...never had a photo finish before mid September in the test garden. How many hours of light do you get on june the 21st?

My shade isnt "hard" shade like that of a building though either...once in awhile the wind blows and glitters of sun might peak through. Could be the difference! Most of my photos are close to breeders quoted times in either garden.

I'm not sure to be honest I'd have to look. But the way I do a couple plants is pretty simple . I'll plant with a tree directly behind my plant. So it'll get sun from sunrise till about 6ish then shade . Hence Early bud for me[emoji2]

My shade isnt "hard" shade like that of a building though either...once in awhile the wind blows and glitters of sun might peak through. Could be the difference! Most of my photos are close to breeders quoted times in either garden.
Yea it's needs the sun blocked from the side it's setting on. A simple piece of wood will work brother. If u wanna try it . I do it cause I don't like to wait for fresh weed lol. So I'll do two or three that way. I'll show u all on here I gotta sit those ones out still

Actually I haven't found that to be the case at all. On the average autos seem to take a bit longer than the full sun garden, both of my big girls went 100+ days. Haven had an auto finish before 70 days in the test garden yet. Some struggle to get into full flower, and most don't develop very rapidly due to the limited light.
Indeed.. My autoflowers took about 80/100 days till finish (outdoor) en 60days under hps

I'm not sure to be honest I'd have to look. But the way I do a couple plants is pretty simple . I'll plant with a tree directly behind my plant. So it'll get sun from sunrise till about 6ish then shade . Hence Early bud for me[emoji2]

Hahaha fresh early bud. This is why I grow autos beside the photos, for the toke in early july-august! Its a perfect symbiotic growing relationship. The way I grow photos they grow big and wide. When I plant autos on the outer perimeter of the photo plants, I am cutting the autos, by the time the photoeriod plants are big enough to need the space. Further synergy is the autos will have depleted the nutrients on the outer edge giving a nice clean smoke to the photos when they are harvested. Its really win-win!!

Back