Did you find they struggled to get into flower with the increasing natural light regime? Almost stuck in an early preflower phase?
Nope not all all . Hell the first time I did it was by accident when I was like 20. Went over to check one and it had been a couple weeks since I checked em and bam there they was already building up. I guess it might take a couple times trying but this is what I have went off of since I was lil. The obstruction needs to be 8 ft behind plant and at least 7 ft high enough to cause total shade not darkness. Good luck guys it's worked fo r me for over twenty years now lol . I hav never told a soul before now. I am a very private person. Not one person I know has any idea I grow at all.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Good shit !! I'd order some seeds but won't . Can't ship here to USA to my spot. And I'd never send to someone's house. Oh well I always find something worth growing . Imma keep the 4 strains alive I got for this fall also

Did you find they struggled to get into flower with the increasing natural light regime? Almost stuck in an early preflower phase?
No not realy. Only the flowering was a bit slow and in the netherlands u never have a constant temp. My plants always turns out good.. Now we have 13,5hrs daylight and 21 of juli is summer and also the max sun hours that's 17hours

I love growing outdoors big ass monster lb and over plants haha . This year is my year !!!!

Oh come on man! Set your sights higher than that!!
IMG_2595.JPG

IMG_2592.JPG

I can't let mine grow up past two feet brothers . If I could I would it's illegal here. I grow mine about two ft tall if in a good spot and about 15 to 20 ft around with the vines sticking out. The cops in the choppers are total fucks here. If I grow in sticker bushes and keep em short they don't see em

Nope not all all . Hell the first time I did it was by accident when I was like 20. Went over to check one and it had been a couple weeks since I checked em and bam there they was already building up. I guess it might take a couple times trying but this is what I have went off of since I was lil. The obstruction needs to be 8 ft behind plant and at least 7 ft high enough to cause total shade not darkness. Good luck guys it's worked fo r me for over twenty years now lol . I hav never told a soul before now. I am a very private person. Not one person I know has any idea I grow at all.

That's cool man...when I was asking blowyourmind was about autos not photos.

five different breeders and all there seeds sprouted I just throw em in lil Dixie cups add soil water bam one of the skelly og was slow so I threw another one in but her is my skelly og day 1 ,showing vigor and already she's a hairy lil affy ,already seeing traits of afghani landrace the s1 cross probably added some vigor to these old clone onlys
WP_20170404_001.jpg

I cant even imagine trying to grow 10 photos in my prime spot. Last season I trimmed for 10 hours a day for 28 days straight, and that was 4 plants in my prime spot as well as 4 plants in the limited light garden(8 hours tapering down to less than 6 by harvest). Smaller plants are far easier to manage!! (and sometimes I yearn for smaller plants)

I hear you there! Luckily my wife is a trimming machine! Without her I'd never get through it all. But I also offer some meds in exchange for trimming to some awesome old hippies that show up every year like clockwork lol

Back