Hey great to meet you bud!! Anyone that is growing 30 different strains is certainly a friend of mine!! And folks think I am nuts for growing a single plant of 18 different strains(8 photo and 10 auto this year). I am sure you will be happy with the passion! They have treated me very well in both photo and auto form. This year I am doing some dutch passion, some dinafem, some bomb seeds and some sweet seeds, as well as a couple of autos from the autoflower portal.

A man after my own heart! Haha I have to have variety! I'm looking for quality flavor and aroma and not so concerned with yield. I will also be growing Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram Auto, FastBuds Tangie'matic and Emerald Triangle's Bubba Cheese and Lemon Haze Autos.

A man after my own heart! Haha I have to have variety! I'm looking for quality flavor and aroma and not so concerned with yield. I will also be growing Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram Auto, FastBuds Tangie'matic and Emerald Triangle's Bubba Cheese and Lemon Haze Autos.

Same here, but I certainly do value yields to a point(not much point in growing if you only get a half ounce on an auto!), but what I value most is medical effect, along with smells and tastes. Very nice choices you have there! Sarting a journal? Here is a link to my current journal that will host all of my plants. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...holland-growoff-photos-and-autos.58824/page-9

Same here....I cant put them out until near the end of may...even then I will see some frost. Good luck man, I will add you to the photoperiod list(unless those are autos?)

That was my fault; the Samsarra Ultraviolets are auto freebies I got.. They say they stay relatively short (less than 1m), which is perfect to splice in between my vine veggies to sort of conceal them, although if they turn very purple, then it may not matter lol

Sounds like fun. I'm in. Have no idea what strain...it will be an auto. Kinda weird that Aug. 15th would be the voting date. I have to have it chopped and dried by then?
I guess days will be getting short by then but, it still seems early.

Oh man skelly, this thread is killing me! I have no way to outdoor grow, yet. If i can find a spot, it will be done. Ive scouted the city for 2 weeks, still uncertain. No where "safe" to put one. I'm following for sure.

Smart move!! Waiting until the last second to make the attack is a sound plan!! I am likely to do the same with the auto crew. Last years result from the DP Think Fast made my photo choice fairly easy!!

DP Think Fast:
View attachment 727812

yeah ive got 4 strains to choose from a little late getting started but seeds will go in next day or two.. ill let them do there thing and then last possible moment enter hihihi, not sure if ill do auto or not.. if i do it will likely be a SourStomper

Sounds like fun. I'm in. Have no idea what strain...it will be an auto. Kinda weird that Aug. 15th would be the voting date. I have to have it chopped and dried by then?
I guess days will be getting short by then but, it still seems early.
For an auto that is 4 months away doable with most autos has to be put down in the next 3 to 4 weeks for shorter strains. Now for the longer ones but aren't they half autos.

"carpe diem"

Woopwoop my 2 blow Mind autoflowers...having fun in the sun
935b9b9a47c816dde1e644a420068959.jpg
4ed1d259d5c474225b1bba4929edd352.jpg

For an auto that is 4 months away doable with most autos has to be put down in the next 3 to 4 weeks for shorter strains. Now for the longer ones but aren't they half autos.

"carpe diem"
There is no doubt it's doable. But, it does limit my outdoor time. I would have to grow indoors for a while. If I were to go from seed to chop outside, that is cutting it real close. June 1st would be the earliest I could sow a seedling outside, I think.

Same here, but I certainly do value yields to a point(not much point in growing if you only get a half ounce on an auto!), but what I value most is medical effect, along with smells and tastes. Very nice choices you have there! Sarting a journal? Here is a link to my current journal that will host all of my plants. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...holland-growoff-photos-and-autos.58824/page-9

True. I definitely want more than an ounce per plant! I just meant that I don't try to get pounds per plant with my photos. I may start a journal, but I'll definitely check out yours!

Back