4" he said. They'll be fine, he said.
Well, the Cookies don't like it ... calcium deficiency?
View attachment 744942

Typically, the Sunrises fucking love it ...
View attachment 744943

Had 'em all out in the sun today ... why not? it's free.
View attachment 744945 View attachment 744946

The top batch are 2 Daiquiri Lime F2 auto-hermies, a King's Kush auto-hermie and what I think is a Think Big auto-hermie.
Doing rather well at 19 days ... maybe I should have entered one of these?

The Cookies are the bottom row, the Sunrises the top ...
View attachment 744948

:smoking:
That def is strange bro but the rest looks legit! In terms of crippled of weak looking seedlings i came to the conclusion that the most can be still bad ass later on. Got 3x purple ryders atm indoor and one looks fucking goofy with really crippled leaves, i still think its a champion! (at least i really hope so :biggrin: its getting a chance!)

I'm hoping it's an auto so I shall choose auto team :)

Ahh i meant nation team choice...team USA? Team europe? Team Mysterious?[/QUOTE]

:crying:

Ooh lol got lost . I choose America

:toke:

@912GreenSkell and @ClockworkOrange, I have to withdraw my auto from the competition.

It is stunned. I germed too early and it's flowering.

The chosen photo is a confirmed girl and is still in.
That would be sad to miss you out as a competitor!
Dont tell me you dont have any Auto beans left...i would'nt believe it!

upload_2017-5-6_13-31-52.jpeg

@912GreenSkell I think we can do it, whats your opinion? Still at the beginning and the 30day limit...

Anyone offended by this shall speak now or remain silent!

upload_2017-5-6_13-48-16.jpeg

Ok well guys havent been on in a few had a bit of a bad situation over here in the states....many have seen my pics of the blue berry auto i had in flower along with my seedlings .....well some really really bad weather came through while i was outta town and hit the house plants were outside the wind was 50-60+ mph winds and threw all my pots even my bigger plants that r two months older was mainlining those but anyways threw em down through my yard never found my blueberry that was flowering just her pot :-/ and my one plant i was mainlining got broken at the main stem in half long ways taped her up hope it heals and the others had broken branches all over n all were thrown outta their pots had to replant all of em hope at least some live :-/ so i ordered more seeds!!! seedsman just sent me an e-mail saying they were on their way today so hopefully wont be to long might have to u hease some of those in contest.... i ordered glueberry og, autos original berry autos,nyc diesel autos, and white widdow n blueberry photos along with critical kush, red russian xxl, and amnesia og kush photos a well so im strapped if these fail lmao ...even if they do live still gonna grow some of em :)

Damn sorry to hear of your problems..ahh the struggles of the outdoor grower...never know how or in what form the struggles will show!! Hey man, what is the genetics of the Red Russian?

@912GreenSkell and @ClockworkOrange, I have to withdraw my auto from the competition.

It is stunned. I germed too early and it's flowering.

The chosen photo is a confirmed girl and is still in.

No problem at all bud...like clockwork said as long as its not past 30 days you can switch back and forth as much as you want!! Will be great to see a portal strain in this!! Want to double down on a grow battle with me? (also growing Nashira outdoor, mine is on day 2 currently, started on may 1st)

Omg[emoji33] [emoji33] my amnesia x killer kush is raped by a snail..
They eat a fucking hole..

I hope she gonna make it... Never seen it before .
3cba2a96ca69a357eba15fc932716482.jpg

Damn sorry to hear of your problems..ahh the struggles of the outdoor grower...never know how or in what form the struggles will show!! Hey man, what is the genetics of the Red Russian?
Yeah it sucks but ive been doing this for years n know thay every once m a while mother nature will get you all you can do is plant some more:) which is exaxtly what ima do lost 6 plants so gonna plant 18 more!!!!! And let me go look at their web page to see the gens on the red russian xxl im pretty excited about that one myself also my auto that had to be replanted heres a pic n unfortunately one started to flower due to stress im thinking so its gonna be garbage has no branches yet n has a top bud growing check em out!!

No problem at all bud...like clockwork said as long as its not past 30 days you can switch back and forth as much as you want!! Will be great to see a portal strain in this!! Want to double down on a grow battle with me? (also growing Nashira outdoor, mine is on day 2 currently, started on may 1st)

Attachments

• IMG_20170506_120008244_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170506_120008244_HDR.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 31
Back