View attachment 744784View attachment 744786View attachment 744787

Autoduck update [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Got Aphid problem so battling that. Have had great weather here so growing nicely even with the stretch.

Will update my own log with full details of all my plants etc.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Beautiful...she is looking great!! I will update the front page now. Hope you get the aphids under control!! She looks like shes going to be a big girl! Well done so far Dave!

Yup just part of growing here. I will add that my plants got no artificial light for starting even. Just acquired a little t5 it sure helps.

I grew for many, many year vegging plants under T8 flouros and T5s. When i first got my t5's, i was obsessed with keeping canopies even and extremely close to the light just like i had been doing with my T8 shop lights, then i learned about the lights and realized that the plants could be much further than i had them. Ironically i still train them flat and keep the plants 4" or less from the lights. They really are fantastic lights, and they are all you need for vegging small plants.

Beautiful...she is looking great!! I will update the front page now. Hope you get the aphids under control!! She looks like shes going to be a big girl! Well done so far Dave!

I grew for many, many year vegging plants under T8 flouros and T5s. When i first got my t5's, i was obsessed with keeping canopies even and extremely close to the light just like i had been doing with my T8 shop lights, then i learned about the lights and realized that the plants could be much further than i had them. Ironically i still train them flat and keep the plants 4" or less from the lights. They really are fantastic lights, and they are all you need for vegging small plants.

The old habits die hard...:biggrin: Today I put another round of seedlings to soil. The CBD Haze will come next as i will have to wait another day or 2 since they just started to grow tails. Interesting how different the strains behave on popping shells and looking even as babys. Almost like little green humans. I like that. Sending some seedling energy around the globe to give it a chain reaction, good vibes! :dancer::woody:

4" he said. They'll be fine, he said.
Well, the Cookies don't like it ... calcium deficiency?
Not-so-happy-Cookie-9-days.jpg

Typically, the Sunrises fucking love it ...
Happy-Sunrise-9-days.jpg

Had 'em all out in the sun today ... why not? it's free.
Baskin'.jpg
Baskin'2.jpg

The top batch are 2 Daiquiri Lime F2 auto-hermies, a King's Kush auto-hermie and what I think is a Think Big auto-hermie.
Doing rather well at 19 days ... maybe I should have entered one of these?

The Cookies are the bottom row, the Sunrises the top ...
Sunshine-Passions-Cookies-&-Sunrise.jpg

:smoking:

Me too Mr @912GreenSkell .. my lights must be more powerful than yours then, ha ha ha :haha:
Joking aside, I think 4" was a bit too intense, and they're all on a mild calmag ... I've raised the T5 to about 6" now, see how they get on.
The other two seem to be ok, and observing how the seedlings all stretched towards the same spot under the lights, I'd venture that as this one was directly under the 'hot spot' (dare I call it) the intensity of the light was just a bit too much.
Or I could just be talking bollocks and it's a runt!

Can I switch to the Sunrises if I want to? They were started at the same time, and, well, I think you should let me, that's all. :eyebrows:

[

Okay cool bud...which team would you be joining?(take a look at page 1) Rule [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] was almost tailor made for your situation!![/QUOTE]
I'm hoping it's an auto so I shall choose auto team :)

Me too Mr @912GreenSkell .. my lights must be more powerful than yours then, ha ha ha :haha:
Joking aside, I think 4" was a bit too intense, and they're all on a mild calmag ... I've raised the T5 to about 6" now, see how they get on.
The other two seem to be ok, and observing how the seedlings all stretched towards the same spot under the lights, I'd venture that as this one was directly under the 'hot spot' (dare I call it) the intensity of the light was just a bit too much.
Or I could just be talking bollocks and it's a runt!

Can I switch to the Sunrises if I want to? They were started at the same time, and, well, I think you should let me, that's all. :eyebrows:

Sorry bud...rules are rules!! And the rules state that yes you change your mind as many times as you want as long as you make your entry plant official by day 30. ;) So yeah you are good to go! I wanted this freedom for exactly this reason!
Hope it all works out for you bud!!

Ok well guys havent been on in a few had a bit of a bad situation over here in the states....many have seen my pics of the blue berry auto i had in flower along with my seedlings .....well some really really bad weather came through while i was outta town and hit the house plants were outside the wind was 50-60+ mph winds and threw all my pots even my bigger plants that r two months older was mainlining those but anyways threw em down through my yard never found my blueberry that was flowering just her pot :-/ and my one plant i was mainlining got broken at the main stem in half long ways taped her up hope it heals and the others had broken branches all over n all were thrown outta their pots had to replant all of em hope at least some live :-/ so i ordered more seeds!!! seedsman just sent me an e-mail saying they were on their way today so hopefully wont be to long might have to use some of those in contest.... i ordered glueberry og, autos original berry autos,nyc diesel autos, and white widdow n blueberry photos along with critical kush, red russian xxl, and amnesia og kush photos a well so im strapped if these fail lmao ...even if they do live still gonna grow some of em :)

Last edited:
But heres a pic two days after i put my autos back in their pots...little stunned but hoping they live

Attachments

• IMG_20170502_142113804_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170502_142113804_HDR.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20170502_142120057.jpg
    IMG_20170502_142120057.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 39
Back