@912GreenSkell heres the red russian i ordered by victory seed its a white widdow ak-47 cross heres the pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-06-12-28-53.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-06-12-28-53.png
    297 KB · Views: 50
No problem at all bud...like clockwork said as long as its not past 30 days you can switch back and forth as much as you want!! Will be great to see a portal strain in this!! Want to double down on a grow battle with me? (also growing Nashira outdoor, mine is on day 2 currently, started on may 1st)

Well, White jem is more than 30 days.

Sure I will battle with you. I will win on beauty, then. I will grow it in a 6,5 L pot.

Omg[emoji33] [emoji33] my amnesia x killer kush is raped by a snail..
They eat a fucking hole..

I hope she gonna make it... Never seen it before .
3cba2a96ca69a357eba15fc932716482.jpg
Hey bro dont fret too much ive had the same thing happen several times now and as long as shes healthy she should heal rather quickly with minimal damage done .....just keep an eye on her n watch her heal!!!

Its a real hole my friend.. U can see inside the lady[emoji22] I hope she heal well
Ya bro they do tremendous damage in just a short time but im telling ya ive had a few that had holes to where you could see throught the plant n they healed fine....put some medical tape around it to prevent bacteria n diseases from getting in the wound and keep n eye on her she should pull through bro you'd be surprised at what they can handle n still live ...s**t mine just got thrown over 100ft through my yard broke stem branches n all n were outta bucket laying on ground for 3 days before i got home n found em n replanted em n they all lived!!! To my surprise!!

Well, White jem is more than 30 days.

Sure I will battle with you. I will win on beauty, then. I will grow it in a 6,5 L pot.

Thanks for your honesty...i just checked your journal and the gem is just barely over 30 at day 32....I am not going to be a super hardass about rules. Not going to eliminate entries over a day or two...same will go with the 14 day pics...as soon as the pics are overdue i(or hopefully team leaders) will tag the member and let them know pics are required...if a few days goes by then the entry will be eliminated.
I want this contest to be fairly carefree, but i also hope entrants will stick to the rules as much as possible.

Thanks for your honesty...i just checked your journal and the gem is just barely over 30 at day 32....I am not going to be a super hardass about rules. Not going to eliminate entries over a day or two...same will go with the 14 day pics...as soon as the pics are overdue i(or hopefully team leaders) will tag the member and let them know pics are required...if a few days goes by then the entry will be eliminated.
I want this contest to be fairly carefree, but i also hope entrants will stick to the rules as much as possible.
Thank you! :toke:

I would never tell you a lie.

@912GreenSkell Hey brother, is it too late for me to join the party for team America? Just started some new early photo med strains that I am working on and have one in particular that I would like to enter. Also will be doing some autos OD, but will not start those beans until June 1st.

Healing Path Genetics will certainly add to the seed prizes, both photo and autos.

Peace.

Back