e6e743ce8720537d782805e6513c1fae.jpg
tried to top but I missed completely I think lol. I tried to lst ended up hst'ing the main instead . Still growing strong though . Love mazar.

"carpe diem"

@ClockworkOrange -little ones are looking good!

Hello am I eligible to enter . I would like to nominate my bear grillz Its an outdoors plant . Not to sure whether it auto or photo View attachment 744440

Okay cool bud...which team would you be joining?(take a look at page 1) Rule [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] was almost tailor made for your situation!!

tried to top but I missed completely I think lol. I tried to lst ended up hst'ing the main instead . Still growing strong though . Love mazar.

"carpe diem"

Ive read so many times how resilient and strong mazar is...have to give it a go!! What kind of taste do you get from the strain?

Here's my most advanced Z6x Harle Tzu it just got transplanted good chance this is my photo entry. These are @ 20 days....It's been all grey and rainy here but we're in it for the long haul eh?
DSCN2935.JPG

Here's my most advanced Z6x Harle Tzu it just got transplanted good chance this is my photo entry. These are @ 20 days....It's been all grey and rainy here but we're in it for the long haul eh?
View attachment 744771

Looking great bud!! Yeah i never get concerned with a slower start once the plants are outside. Cant do nothing about cold stretches of weather, so no point in fretting about it!! Part of the reason why i maximize growth before i put them outside.

IMG_20170504_135159377.jpg
IMG_20170504_135214135.jpg
IMG_20170504_135153969.jpg

Autoduck update [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Got Aphid problem so battling that. Have had great weather here so growing nicely even with the stretch.

Will update my own log with full details of all my plants etc.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Back