Sorry for taking ages to update on strain @912GreenSkell , been a bit poorly recently, went to bed with a sore throat saturday night, and woke up feeling like I'd been beaten up by a group of ruffians! Been milking it since!

Anyways, seeds arrived! A little pot of Dinafem white widow autos. I will be setting up shop this weekend, and then transplanting in about 3 weekends time, will get a grow journal started for them too. I have 5 seeds, so will do 2 on the first run, and then 3 on the second run.

Sorry for taking ages to update on strain @912GreenSkell , been a bit poorly recently, went to bed with a sore throat saturday night, and woke up feeling like I'd been beaten up by a group of ruffians! Been milking it since!

Anyways, seeds arrived! A little pot of Dinafem white widow autos. I will be setting up shop this weekend, and then transplanting in about 3 weekends time, will get a grow journal started for them too. I have 5 seeds, so will do 2 on the first run, and then 3 on the second run.

No worries at all...as long as you are able to submit the variety on or before day 30 with pics to get you updated its all good!! AWW nice choice!! I am also running Dinas AWW XXL and DPs AWW.

Thats interesting @dankstyle J Is that a virtually 100% super coco? I do a 50/50 super soil/coco, I do find if I over do the coco my ph balance goes for a short while, but does buffre in the end.
Yes ,I use down to earth pro organic soiless coco coir it's got mycos already,I mix worm castings ,and a complete organic fertilizer (cottonseed ,bat ,sea bird guano,blood meal ,feather meal ,an a few other things,watering with kelp ,molasses,fish emulsion and a few experimental teas one that I have got great results is a flowering tea made of boiled egg shells ,most teas and mixs are homemade a lot of trying and learning,I tend to do most things a lil different.

@TheMongol
Personally i would move them under lights....they will recondition back to sun with any problems i bet...has to be better than snow temp conditions.
OK...MY ADMIRAL...will do your advise....@L0wbob2017!

That all sounds wicked bud, that Mephisto photo sounds nice, is it The White x face off OG, some killer genetics in there. I did their Orange Venom photo last year was outstanding.
Yes kromes the white crossed to face off I would imagine its the archive face off cut ✂ since they have had it since way way back ,every white strain auto I have grown by mephisto has been super nice with the indica Walter being some of the bestmeds I ever have grown and some of the best smoke I have ever smoked so high hopes for the white face off

Ok, this is my entry.
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies Autofem.
A one-year-old, fridge-stored gem.

Introduced to a Formulex solution (1:200) on Sunday afternoon at 2pm.
Cracked husk and showing tail at 10am Monday morning.
Potted, soil, left overnight. Broke soil by Tuesday evening, 10pm.
Looked like this today, Wednesday, morning ... less than 72 hours later ...

Colorado Cookie.jpg

I mean, less than 3 days..!!! Wow. That's the vigorous I'm looking for ...
She's housed in a @912GreenSkell 'double-pot special' for outdoor transplant-shock reduction and will get the full T5 lights / greenhouse hardening / sun-garden treatment (as good as a sun-garden gets in the UK!).
Game on ... :biggrin:

Ok, this is my entry.
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies Autofem.
A one-year-old, fridge-stored gem.

Introduced to a Formulex solution (1:200) on Sunday afternoon at 2pm.
Cracked husk and showing tail at 10am Monday morning.
Potted, soil, left overnight. Broke soil by Tuesday evening, 10pm.
Looked like this today, Wednesday, morning ... less than 72 hours later ...

View attachment 740685

I mean, less than 3 days..!!! Wow. That's the vigorous I'm looking for ...
She's housed in a @912GreenSkell 'double-pot special' for outdoor transplant-shock reduction and will get the full T5 lights / greenhouse hardening / sun-garden treatment (as good as a sun-garden gets in the UK!).
Game on ... :biggrin:

Excellent!! Look forward to seeing how she does for you bud!! Good luck man!

Had to catch up real quick, sorry for beeing late!
No, no, no....-2° and it´s snowing...since 2 days no sun and also following days the yellow point up the sky will not be seen...just thought to put my photos under LED for a couple of days, but it will not work.....
Just hang in, will get better real soon!

Look at this!! In 2days and Its a Girl [emoji482]

Grtz from the netherlands
5da92e7b9c5d20268999dd8a4a2149dc.jpg
baf0497804d5e474b3bfb080a4d603a4.jpg
3ae92600d780af284be0060aa5e2b02e.jpg

Nice one!

quick answers are welcome....short days for the photos started at the windows, but bad weather...better led´s for a couple of days....at my place sun will be at saturday or sunday and much better next week?

Put them under leds, i would not rely on the april sun if i can move them under artificial lights. If i did a 100% outdoor grow i'd start at middle of next month. CET Agency (Central European Thricomes)

Started soaking the Regular Ace Seeds Erdpurt Photos (x12) yesterday evening. Will put them to veg under 125w CFL when ready. Some pics of the goods:

DSCF4589.JPG
DSCF4592.JPG
DSCF4595.JPG
DSCF4596.JPG
DSCF4597.JPG

As you can count for yourself, this pack beeing a unit of ten seeds contained, to my pleasure, 12 instead of just 10 seeds. I goes by a nice foreword any real grower should feel and has some dry pills inside to keep the seedlings from rotting by moist. The date of production is also on the back fur further reference. All in all so far well pleasing.

CETrichome Agency

Last edited:
Day five ....!

Bud's-Passions.jpg

The Sunrise's have woken up now too ... but we're not concerned with them (for this competition, anyway!) .. it's the Cookie's on the right ...

5-days.jpg

This is less than 5 days from opening the packet ..! :biggrin::biggrin:

I'll be doing the strain three ways ... (sound like a chef, don't I?) .. one will be going outside in the ground in my new 'sun' garden (I use the term lightly!), another will get the luxury of the growing pit in the greenhouse and the third will get the penthouse treatment .. Airpot and Plagron Royalmix, also in the greenhouse. I've prepped the outdoor plot with home-made 'organic-only' compost, some lovely rich topsoil, bonemeal, fish bloodmeal, and topped off with some 9-year-old well-rotted horse manure. That lot should do the trick .. all I need is some sun now..!

I've still got a Photoperiod entry left, haven't I Mr @912GreenSkell ?
I won't be starting those for another month yet ... and I'm still waiting on some strains to arrive.
My entry will come from one of the following ...

White Domina x Frost Dragon (semi-auto, regs)
Early Purple Kush x Serious 6 (photos, regs)
Durban Poison x C99 (photos, regs)
And I'm waiting on some Early MOBs and/or Feezeland, all from private breeder stock, so plenty of possibilities ahead.:eyebrows:

As I understand it, I've got 30 days from getting them started to submitting my strain entry, right? :pop:

Back