Looking perfect!! And are those instatransplant pots i am spotting?
No, they're not.I'll be mostly transplanting regularly, some maybe tiered.
I had instas in mind at one point, but only ended up putting in a few holes lol.

My Heisenberg Special never made it above ground, Skywalker is doing good though ...

but i have dragons incomming , might do a reverse on strains and go with the dragon army :headbang:
Same situation here. No Heisenberg life above ground.

I'm kinda leaning toward these Stone Dragons as an auto entry. I was able to put a little T5 light on them from the start so they aren't as leggy as most in the sunroom:)
View attachment 740081
Mr. @Slowmo and I just recieved our Stoned Dragon reg & fem seeds!

Let's see how big she can get in the capillary box!

Look at this!! In 2days and Its a Girl [emoji482]

Grtz from the netherlands
5da92e7b9c5d20268999dd8a4a2149dc.jpg
baf0497804d5e474b3bfb080a4d603a4.jpg
3ae92600d780af284be0060aa5e2b02e.jpg

Here's my skelly og the one I entered in the contest is looking and growing a lot like legend og ,while her sister gots a darker green color and growth pattern more similar to t hills deep chunk ,both are nearly pure indicas one definitely leaning towards landrace in looks .
WP_20170426_002.jpg

Nice :smoking: @dankstyle J whats the genetics on the Skelly pls? is it a clone only or from seed, only strain I have online is Skelly Hashplant.
89 pacific northwest skelly hashplant crossed to legend og both are clone only but cannaraddo genetics crossed the skelly to the legend making a fem seed .

Back