My Heisenberg Special never made it above ground, Skywalker is doing good though ...

but i have dragons incomming , might do a reverse on strains and go with the dragon army :headbang:

I may be adding a semi-auto/photo to my entries.. I started a couple WoS NLxBBs, and one had shown sex a week ago.. The other?? Not so much.. Almost looks like it's a photo by the way it's growing, so I'm gonna keep it going for the next 2-3 weeks and if it doesn't sex, then it's going outside and I'm gonna try to keep it relatively small since I can't really have big outdoor plants as our law states, "it can only be visible by air.." I guess there's a little flexibility.. Does "air" mean the 2nd floor of someone's house that is about 15ft above mine as it is?? I'm gonna interlace the plants between my vine/lattice veggies/fruits so it sorta blends in, and I believe the fencing may provide some additional cover.. It won't be visible from the street, which is important to me as I feel like that is where the greatest threat of rippers/cocksuckers/assholes/cops comes from.. Even though it's legal, I could still see a cop rolling up and wrecking my plants because of his "beliefs"...

Attachments

• 20170424_054952.jpg
    20170424_054952.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 51
I may be adding a semi-auto/photo to my entries.. I started a couple WoS NLxBBs, and one had shown sex a week ago.. The other?? Not so much.. Almost looks like it's a photo by the way it's growing, so I'm gonna keep it going for the next 2-3 weeks and if it doesn't sex, then it's going outside and I'm gonna try to keep it relatively small since I can't really have big outdoor plants as our law states, "it can only be visible by air.." I guess there's a little flexibility.. Does "air" mean the 2nd floor of someone's house that is about 15ft above mine as it is?? I'm gonna interlace the plants between my vine/lattice veggies/fruits so it sorta blends in, and I believe the fencing may provide some additional cover.. It won't be visible from the street, which is important to me as I feel like that is where the greatest threat of rippers/cocksuckers/assholes/cops comes from.. Even though it's legal, I could still see a cop rolling up and wrecking my plants because of his "beliefs"...

years back i did just that ,not visible from street ... caused me my only bust :crying: had the most gorgeous balcony going. Happily just a fine here :vibe:

On the plus side for me, the garden will be about 100-200ft from the road, in between 2 yards that are flanked by a woodline.. The neighbor on one side is the landlord and she is rarely home and the other side is a newer tenant who has a bunch of dogs but she keeps to herself.. If she smokes, I'll work a deal with her that she keeps her mouth shut and I'll give her a handful of buds every so often..

I guess only time will tell!!! For all we know, being my first outdoor grow and all, they probably won't get bigger than 2ft and will probably be victims of critters!!! lol

Excellent bud...ive added you to the photo list with a lemon haze(sweet!). Please make sure you are familiar with the rules on page 1 post one. Let me know which team you are part of(or team mysterious if you don't want to drop country).

I'm State side, USA. I'm going to go read the rules now. But can I also enter an auto? @ClockworkOrange reminded me of the time frame. Last photo i grew (northern lights) wasn't ready until almost November . I only harvested it because it had caterpillars. :(

So I'm from USA
My photo plant is bagseed lemon Haze and my auto is Dr feel-good.

Thanks guys

Train early for low profile...come with the added benefit of opening the canopy for excellent bud production due to increased light penetration.

I'm State side, USA. I'm going to go read the rules now. But can I also enter an auto? @ClockworkOrange reminded me of the time frame. Last photo i grew (northern lights) wasn't ready until almost November . I only harvested it because it had caterpillars. :(

So I'm from USA
My photo plant is bagseed lemon Haze and my auto is Dr feel-good.

Thanks guys

Yes sir, you can enter a single photo and a single auto. Will add Dr to the list for auto choice, but know you dont have to set your choice in stone, until your plant is 30 days old or younger.(check the rules)

I'm kinda leaning toward these Stone Dragons as an auto entry. I was able to put a little T5 light on them from the start so they aren't as leggy as most in the sunroom:)
DSCN2876.JPG

No, no, no....-2° and it´s snowing...since 2 days no sun and also following days the yellow point up the sky will not be seen...just thought to put my photos under LED for a couple of days, but it will not work.....

Back