When I pop the seeds lets compare the rooting time. I will use self made organic rooting extract. Lets see if i can beat those... :shooty:

@TheMongol give us some views of those roots!
Good Morning Gladiators,

oh MR. CLOCK love reading such posts in the morning, ok here you are....
SDC11714.JPG

it seems that the FD are a littel bit late, hope they will do it.......it´s hour 84 since soaked into water.....
SDC11716.JPG

they just do what the ADMIRAL proclaimed......they arise, happy weekend!

Yeah, its a bit tricky and i did not do it before. But i'll have to move them and with already preflower i would need to switch lights scedule on photos 2 early+30days old they would be to big to easy transport. I'd may have to work with cuttings or sum...dont know. iguess i'll just go for it like pre veg, get em out and hope for 10 girls and max 2 males. Thats a good ratio. Plan is to collect the pollen, cut the males and let the girls flower with lower branches pollinated. What do you guys think?
All the outdoor regular seed makers I know tend to take branches home to sit in water for pollen. I used to strip the hole male back except 1 arm and put it in a 2lt pop bottle with the bottom removed and a clear bag taped over it. I will be making fem seeds this year because theirs more rippers taking plants in recent years in my area. It's getting hard to secure a good outdoor spot here. Leaving trails from visiting some sites to remove males is a big issue I have lost strain that I made because of it. I will be doing more plant and leave sites over the next few years with fem seeds because taking something home is always better than nother. I do like leaving males but its not a option for me anymore.

All the outdoor regular seed makers I know tend to take branches home to sit in water for pollen. I used to strip the hole male back except 1 arm and put it in a 2lt pop bottle with the bottom removed and a clear bag taped over it. I will be making fem seeds this year because theirs more rippers taking plants in recent years in my area. It's getting hard to secure a good outdoor spot here. Leaving trails from visiting some sites to remove males is a big issue I have lost strain that I made because of it. I will be doing more plant and leave sites over the next few years with fem seeds because taking something home is always better than nother. I do like leaving males but its not a option for me anymore.

Thanks...thats exactly how i would do it(branch in water). I would also take a clone, get it going and instantly put it in 12/12, then i would give the clone away to a friend if its a female. Sorry to hear about all of the thieves!!

Thanks...thats exactly how i would do it(branch in water). I would also take a clone, get it going and instantly put it in 12/12, then i would give the clone away to a friend if its a female. Sorry to hear about all of the thieves!!
Yep I feel sorry about the thieves to. Must be hard for them being so inbred they cant grow a plant and when confonted to pull out a blade. Poor ibreds have nothing going for them.

Last edited:

That is not a bad idea, so you think it will be really working? I would give it a try since i think that is a safer way and i get more space for ladys. leaving a male branch in water, ok, ill have to think my way thru it if i think i can manage this technique. Thanks for sharing

That is not a bad idea, so you think it will be really working? I would give it a try since i think that is a safer way and i get more space for ladys. leaving a male branch in water, ok, ill have to think my way thru it if i think i can manage this technique. Thanks for sharing
It's tried and tested by many ggers already. Just dont to the male arm to soon.

Back