I'd taken a hiatus from photo regs myself but really wanted to grow this CBD strain.
We'll see what happens...some photos take a while to show. Sometimes there's clues before preflower though. Might be a fun guessing game.
Could use more sun here for sure but damn it's nice weather anyway.

What means hitaus...?

@ClockworkOrange

Don´t know what happened to my text...

I used root riot cubes, pretty nice...google it...learned here an AFN using them, MR!

Done. Interesting, maybe i should switch my name to regula orange since i use regulars in regular pots... :clapper: :rofl:

Haha yeah i know right!! Just so few run regs these days...what i meant was i didnt think anyone would be running regs all the way to preflower under natural light regimes with male and females present. I grew regs for many years and i would have them sexed before 30 days, just to save work, medium and fertilizer.

Yeah, its a bit tricky and i did not do it before. But i'll have to move them and with already preflower i would need to switch lights scedule on photos 2 early+30days old they would be to big to easy transport. I'd may have to work with cuttings or sum...dont know. iguess i'll just go for it like pre veg, get em out and hope for 10 girls and max 2 males. Thats a good ratio. Plan is to collect the pollen, cut the males and let the girls flower with lower branches pollinated. What do you guys think?

What means hitaus...?

Done. Interesting, maybe i should switch my name to regula orange since i use regulars in regular pots... :clapper: :rofl:
o
Hiatus means taking a break, brother... I had not been growing any regs or many photos for a while

@ClockworkOrange

Don´t know what happened to my text...

I used root riot cubes, pretty nice...google it...learned here an AFN using them, MR!
Root riot cubes are great I prefer them to jiffy 7's. I haven't had none in a while though because they are harder to find locally. The root riot cubes are pre soaled in root growth nutrients.

Root riot cubes are great I prefer them to jiffy 7's. I haven't had none in a while though because they are harder to find locally. The root riot cubes are pre soaled in root growth nutrients.
I´m a first timer on root riots and they work.....since last post first seeds hitted the surface and first roots at the bottom....before i also used jiffys...happy growing, gladiators!

So I will unfortunately have to withdraw today came home to find that my roommate took all my plants some money and tvs so until I restock on seeds I will unfortunately have to sit this one on sidelines unless I somehow figure out how to get them back fml
Well that's a lousy way to lose out...I sure hope you can get them back bro

Back