Haha. No it wasn't. Fucking work was hectic so clearly didn't pay attention. Anyway.....here's my autoduck. Shit weather last week so not much bigger
18b3f4db1b4934798e821041645e4387.jpg

e9f9e97ef15783c4033a31f530d335bc.jpg

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Nice man...looking nice and lush...crossing fingers for some warming of the weather!! We are all at the mercy of our environments bud, just do the best we can!

Nice man...looking nice and lush...crossing fingers for some warming of the weather!! We are all at the mercy of our environments bud, just do the best we can!
Yep apparently there will be frost this weekend so she'll be coming in late at night over the weekend. Hasn't been first here in 2 cunting months!! Greenhouse is keeping them ok though.

Any comments more than welcome!

Yep apparently there will be frost this weekend so she'll be coming in late at night over the weekend. Hasn't been first here in 2 cunting months!! Greenhouse is keeping them ok though.

Any comments more than welcome!

We hit -6c at night 2 nights ago....still a ways from anything going outside for me.

I'm.going to stick to my original entry she's not my prettiest and my homemade organic soil mix ,gave her the shock of her life ,but now she's getting used to it and putting out fat fan leaves very legend og like ,all plants are coming along nicely.
WP_20170421_001.jpg

I'm.going to stick to my original entry she's not my prettiest and my homemade organic soil mix ,gave her the shock of her life ,but now she's getting used to it and putting out fat fan leaves very legend og like ,all plants are coming along nicely.View attachment 738205

Right on bud...she has come back well, and looking good!!

My potential photoperiod entry is among these, up two days. Z6 x Harle-Tzu. They are regulars do I understand I can pick two and decide between them at 30 days? Anyway, here they are, a bit leggy at first as usual in the sunroom but perky.
:pass:
DSCN2865.JPG

Last edited:
How do you do the design?
I want a crest. Tried some online tools, but they are useless.

Hey Doc, sorry man but you overestimated me :biggrin: i just searched the web!

well i first need to find a spot which is very hard here, so maybe you just add me to the auto's list and maybe i will write you about the photo...

Good luck, sometimes a not so good spot is better than none!

My plants hit the soil yesterday.
The snow is melting fast so they should be able to go out by the middle of next month.
View attachment 737895

Thats a GO

My potential photoperiod entry is among these, up two days. Z16 x Harle-Tzu. They are regulars do I understand I can pick two and decide between them at 30 days? Anyway, here they are, a bit leggy at first as usual in the sunroom but perky.
:pass:
View attachment 738302

Nice!

@TheMongol so you are doing hollands hope, curious about that strain. thought about it once to, but i'll have enough for this year doing my erdpurt and haze cbd, maybe a few durban poisons 2.have you done it before?
Nope...first timer on HH and DP

Back