@912GreenSkell, should we document the plants in this thread or open personal journals?

@TheMongol and @blowyourmind, here it is also too cold. When the sun warms up the balcony, I bring the plants outside for a sun bath and natural wind. I hope the weather changes next week. We got some really cold air that has stayed for a week now.
Yep,DR.

Wednesway i had -7° at 6 a.m., but from today weather is changing into warmer periods....let´s hope!

My potential photoperiod entry is among these, up two days. Z16 x Harle-Tzu. They are regulars do I understand I can pick two and decide between them at 30 days? Anyway, here they are, a bit leggy at first as usual in the sunroom but perky.
:pass:
View attachment 738302

UNtil 30 days old you can pick from any of your plants. Hopefully they will be showing sex by then....i didnt even think of folks growing regular non feminized seed. If we have to(sex not showing at 30) it will be allowed to simply have pics of the plants in a group until preflower shows and you can pick a female.
Nobody will be punished for using regular seed and being at the mercy of natural daylight hours.

Good luck, sometimes a not so good spot is better than none!

UNless the less than not so good spot compromises security!

Some random update type photo things.
The Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin XL auto.
This is her day ... 19, she's just starting to pre-flower.
View attachment 738587 View attachment 738588
Can see pistils in that second shot.

View attachment 738589

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Beautiful!! She is looking great maria!! Excellent!

Looking very nice maria.......i´m in the game at the photos.....they´re less then 72 hours and just want to be alive....
View attachment 738635

Great!! Arise my Green Beauties, ARISE!! Good luck bud!

Yep,DR.

Wednesway i had -7° at 6 a.m., but from today weather is changing into warmer periods....let´s hope!

Thats chilly alright!! Any plants out in that are dead, or at best very, very hurting. Patience is a virtue for outdoor northerners!

It predicts in Holland next weekend 18celcius.. Yeah

Yay!! Good to hear warmth is coming!!

Looking very nice maria.......i´m in the game at the photos.....they´re less then 72 hours and just want to be alive....
View attachment 738635

Saw those strange cubes you are using today for the first time. How do they hold together? Seems they be just one part of someting soil like!?

Nope...first timer on HH and DP

Many first times this time :cool1:

Yep,DR.

Lets have a sun dance :dancer:

It predicts in Holland next weekend 18celcius.. Yeah

close enough...but keep dancin!

@912GreenSkell you did not even think of doing regulars? maan ...:face: no wonder genetics get lost! People need to step up for securing strains! I am doing all mine regular, the Auto CBD Haze and the Photoperio either. Goal is to harvest a few hands full of seeds besides a few truckloads of weed! :cooldance:

@912GreenSkell you did not even think of doing regulars? maan ...:face: no wonder genetics get lost! People need to step up for securing strains! I am doing all mine regular, the Auto CBD Haze and the Photoperio either. Goal is to harvest a few hands full of seeds besides a few truckloads of weed! :cooldance:
I'd taken a hiatus from photo regs myself but really wanted to grow this CBD strain.
We'll see what happens...some photos take a while to show. Sometimes there's clues before preflower though. Might be a fun guessing game.
Could use more sun here for sure but damn it's nice weather anyway.

Saw those strange cubes you are using today for the first time. How do they hold together? Seems they be just one part of someting soil like!?

Many first times this time :cool1:

Lets have a sun dance :dancer:

close enough...but keep dancin![/QUO
Root riot cubes, bud ( google it)....learned here on AFN using them and it´s the first time, they´re pretty nice in use, just keep them moist....before i us jiffys, but autos directly into the final pot, MR!

Ok as this is a picture grow off. I have decided my photo strain is going to Royal dane x ulduz. The seeds are fem made by a mate in Wales and they are colourful buds. Germination of this starts tomorrow. :growing:

Haha yeah i know right!! Just so few run regs these days...what i meant was i didnt think anyone would be running regs all the way to preflower under natural light regimes with male and females present. I grew regs for many years and i would have them sexed before 30 days, just to save work, medium and fertilizer.

Back