iu
iu
something like that @Rebel
How do you do the design?
I want a crest. Tried some online tools, but they are useless.

@912GreenSkell, should we document the plants in this thread or open personal journals?

@TheMongol and @blowyourmind, here it is also too cold. When the sun warms up the balcony, I bring the plants outside for a sun bath and natural wind. I hope the weather changes next week. We got some really cold air that has stayed for a week now.

@912GreenSkell, should we document the plants in this thread or open personal journals?

@TheMongol and @blowyourmind, here it is also too cold. When the sun warms up the balcony, I bring the plants outside for a sun bath and natural wind. I hope the weather changes next week. We got some really cold air that has stayed for a week now.

Due to traffic here, it would be best to run a journal for the bulk of your pics, and then just drop a couple of pics every 10-14 days on this thread.

Last edited:
Cool. I'm due an update when I get home. I'll put it in my outdoor grow journal from now in and highlight which plant is my competition baby

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Edited the message from before, as it wasnt very clear
Due to traffic here, it would be best to run a journal for the bulk of your pics, and then just drop a couple of pics every 10-14 days on this thread.

Edited the message from before, as it wasnt very clear
Haha. No it wasn't. Fucking work was hectic so clearly didn't pay attention. Anyway.....here's my autoduck. Shit weather last week so not much bigger
18b3f4db1b4934798e821041645e4387.jpg

e9f9e97ef15783c4033a31f530d335bc.jpg

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Back